[Tool] Android Screenlock Gesture Crack
(10-23-2015, 04:57 AM)Psycho_Coder Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 10:09 PM)Insider Wrote: Nice job Psycho_Coder, I had no idea you could even do this in the first place (Find the pass-code). I'm going to try this on my tablet when I have time Smile

Thanks, btw I have always been associated with InfoSec. It is just that when I was with bigger forums like HC or HS then there were already 100s of threads for different InfoSec topics and programming always didn't get much attention and hence I focused on that. But now since this forum is a bud that is growing nicely so I wanted to nourish it a bit with my little experience. Thats all!!!  Smile  Smile

I didn't mean that way :p What I meant was that I didn't know it was possible to bypass the pass-code on android like this, but the more you know! And that's great, we could really use some more infosec expertise on the forum! Keep up the good work!
Thread Updated. Made changes to the code and also added a GUI.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Attempt at Android Programming Psycho_Coder 4 27,789 01-07-2017, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Psycho_Coder
  [Tool] PsychoHasher - All purpose hashing utility Psycho_Coder 3 25,233 03-09-2016, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Vector