Practice your offensive security skills
echoCTF 

will provide you with Real-life systems and services, to train and sharpen your offensive and defensive security skills, for free!!

https://echoctf.red/

Thank you for reading,
echoCTF Staff - 0xRar
Sorry I missed this thread. But nice share 0xRar! So it's like a CTF/Online challenges for offensive security?
Been a while since I used this, mostly stuck with htb (hack the box) these days myself.
I've been taking a look at echoCTF, it's really high quality. I like it a lot! Keep up the good stuffs.
(01-08-2021, 05:26 AM)0xRar Wrote: echoCTF 

will provide you with Real-life systems and services, to train and sharpen your offensive and defensive security skills, for free!!

https://echoctf.red/

Thank you for reading,
echoCTF Staff - 0xRar

I read on another forum that echoctf is 3 letter agency honeypot to track users methods with their IPs. It requires you to connect to them via VPN, I would use a VPS and a new generated email for their service. Also is you are using your own scripts on with your alias, change it to another alias before deploying in their server to be sure
(02-15-2021, 03:02 AM)5a7an Wrote: I read on another forum that echoctf is 3 letter agency honeypot to track users methods with their IPs. It requires you to connect to them via VPN, I would use a VPS and a new generated email for their service.  Also is you are using your own scripts on with your alias, change it to another alias before deploying in their server to be sure

I honestly kind of doubt that, there's always lot of rumours here and there about X being a honeypot and Y being backdoors being thrown around... Who's to say this isn't all just a PSYOP to make us believe that? Heh. I'll believe it once I see proof.

Well either way you make a good point. One should always apply proper OPSEC in proportion of your threat model.
This is so cool thank you just signed up ! Smile Same nick if you want to find me. I'm new and I'm not, but I'm dedicated and learn quick been around this stuff all my life. Sooo if you don't mind a teamate that's a little green add me I'm the same nick on your site. After my meetings gonna start reading the faqs and stuff this place looks very interesting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Security/Hacking Ebook Collection Insider 143 447,198 11-20-2021, 12:00 AM
Last Post: nezzgru
  SANS & Offensive-Security BASELINE Torrent++ LFNTHNTR 77 335,055 10-08-2021, 01:19 PM
Last Post: headpin89
  Security/Tech/Coding Courses (Repost) Insider 42 130,159 09-13-2021, 05:22 PM
Last Post: jessielus
  eLearnsecurity, offensive security and SANS dangcracker 16 46,258 07-16-2021, 05:43 PM
Last Post: z3r0dwn