Do not let yo kids lie
Bruh i am so pissed some kid today kept hitting me and jumping with her phone . So I told her to stop and she kept on
So I pushed her her phone fell and she went to her parents acting like it was my fault and lied man i saw so pissed her mother came to me acting and saying you ppl treat my children like shit bruh
she lied and i told her mom and i put both in there place her mom knew she was lying she just wanted to talk shit about some dumbass kids uh i hate them .

Undecided
Do not let yo kids lie or one day they gonna make a lie and get someone in some real trouble
(07-27-2021, 11:59 PM)AXIL#SaintV Wrote: Bruh i am so pissed some kid today kept hitting me and jumping with her phone . So I told her to stop and she kept on
So I pushed her her phone fell and she went to her parents acting like it was my fault and lied man i saw so pissed her mother came to me acting and saying you ppl treat my children like shit bruh
she lied and i told her mom and i put both in there place her mom knew she was lying she just wanted to talk shit about some dumbass kids uh i hate them .

Undecided
Do not let yo kids lie or one day they gonna make a lie and get someone in some real trouble

The little kid is practicing social engineering dude! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Onion site not loading IngloRex 7 15,189 01-21-2021, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Insider
  Senetor Ted Cruz not U.S. citizen Mr.Masked 0 8,480 04-24-2016, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Mr.Masked
  Not sure if a signature is too much. Vector 6 14,933 04-23-2016, 10:17 PM
Last Post: burritosweat