Welcome to the GS Development section. Apply here to join the Dev Team!
(10-02-2016, 08:44 PM)beard Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 02:21 PM)Vector Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 06:24 AM)beard Wrote: handle: beard aka beardlyness
languages: HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery/Ajax, PHP, MySQL/PDO, VB .NET, VB6, C++, C#, C, Python, Perl.
OSes: Anything under the Debian son. A side of the rock of RHEL. (Meaning all of those spinoffs etc)
previous projects: CryptoWorld, XMPP.IS, Mumble.is, TorWorld, Runs the frontend system, and DNS for Greysec.net/.org
wants to learn: I can always brush up on Ruby, or get better at Java.
why gs devs?: Insider for President 2016 that's why.

Nice. Having a beard and a dirty desk is definitely an asset as well. What kind of projects would you like to work on?

I wouldn't mind getting some ideas for TorWorld, and or sharing some of my ideas to make it better; but what projects are floating around greysec these days?

We haven't decided on something concrete to work on in the Dev team yet, so i am open to suggestions. Ideas have been proposed along the lines of a networking tool, a spider and such but like i said feel free to brainstorm with us.

Also as far as i am concerned you're part of the Dev team, we just have to wait for Insider to add you to the usergroup as i am sure NO-OP will have no objections to you joining up either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the GS Development section. Apply here to join the Dev Team! - by Vector - 10-03-2016, 09:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Active Development: Cypher Ransomware. Vector 31 28,805 05-12-2020, 01:13 AM
Last Post: DeepLogic
  Mimir - OSINT Threat Intel Interface. (Active Dev - Assistance Requested) Vector 3 8,146 05-04-2017, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Vector