Why is GreySec being censored by the government?
Do not worry! There is no censorship, government or ddos attacks here.

In short terms:
GreySec was going to switch new frontend and dns networks. However due to a miscalculation. Those servers did not arrive in time, and thus: DNS and frontend went down. As the service did not get renewed in time.

This was out of my hand as I outsource the work on the frontend to trusted friends who help me with it.

As a result: GreySec forums and xmpp was unreachable for a day. I couldnt fix it at the time as I had to sleep, and the following day I had to take a trip by train.

Now that I'm home: I added a temprorary dns server under my control. Updated the domain and borrowed a temprorary frontend from Lunar over here Smile

So now you can access it!

We will be back to a better network soon enough. It's being contstructed as we speak.

The reason why you got error 403: I did not add Lunars frontend to my whitelist. The backend blocks all non-frontend servers from accessing it. Been fixed now.

The reason why you got an unsigned SSL error: I left my SSL certificate on my main pc. Right now I'm traveling with my laptop. So I had to generate a new one.

And now we're back!

It's very easy to jump to conclusion, I totally get you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is GreySec being censored by the government? - by Insider - 03-14-2018, 12:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GreySec Social thread. Vector 163 115,463 06-11-2020, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Insider
  How did you find GreySec? Insider 8 1,139 06-11-2020, 11:11 PM
  GreySec Scraper Tool Release Dismal_0x8 4 1,031 06-09-2020, 12:20 AM
  GreySec Forum Statistics (Full Stats) Dismal_0x8 7 988 06-02-2020, 11:15 AM