would this be a good way to start web hacking?
(04-04-2020, 05:12 AM)MuddyBucket Wrote: Just keep in mind... dont try to learn too much at once. A lot of learning comes from practice. That's how it solidifies in your brain. If you're trying to learn 4 completely different technologies at the same time, you're probably not going to be too successful at learning any of them. 

I've noticed that you in particular have trouble focusing. Real talk: It doesnt look to me like you're accomplishing your goals. Pretty sure you were making these same posts 18 months ago.i have a feeling in 18 months we may be in the same situation. You should probably pick one thing to focus on, and really focus on it. Forget about where you want to be for the time being, pick one thing, and get really solid at it.

That's just my advice though. Take it or leave it.

I agree. That's why recently I have been getting my game together. I am becoming more focused.

I'm working mainly on web development and also IT certs on the side just so I can gain some basic knowledge in a few areas. But 100% I'm not gonna do 4 different things anymore. Recently, I have been much more focused on one thing at a time rather than four different things.

But yeah I agree, I have issues with becoming scattered if I let myself. You know, that's what it is but I figure I can't change the past, only the future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: would this be a good way to start web hacking? - by QMark - 04-04-2020, 06:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Basics of website and server hacking Insider 0 1,175 03-26-2020, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Insider
  is my site secure from common hacking? mhiats37 1 1,848 05-11-2019, 03:03 AM
Last Post: misfit
  WebDAV Hacking [Detect & Exploit] Insider 1 15,555 04-24-2019, 09:03 PM
Last Post: thunder
  Best books for web zebisnaga 8 5,590 09-22-2018, 08:28 PM
Last Post: QMark