Responsible Disclosure Examples.
Hi everyone,

I'm still pretty new to all this and I'm really enjoying learning as much as possible. 

I'm looking for examples of reports that would be submitted to companies in order to disclose a bug, does anyone know where I might find some examples? I'm not really fussy about the technical details (and if I'm honest, most of it would probably go over my head!), but I'm looking for examples of best practices when contacting companies. 

I've had a google, and all the info seems to be about where to submit bugs via bug bounties and not the best way to submit bugs. I'm assuming lots of screenshots of the process and any notes that may be relevant? 

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this kind of question and thanks for taking your time to read! 

I'm still VERY early on in my journey when it comes to cyber security, but if anyone can also point me in the direction of good learning resources that I can add to my list I would be very grateful.

Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
Responsible Disclosure Examples. - by Barometer - 05-02-2021, 03:32 PM
RE: Responsible Disclosure Examples. - by Vector - 05-03-2021, 09:28 AM
RE: Responsible Disclosure Examples. - by Vector - 05-03-2021, 03:10 PM
RE: Responsible Disclosure Examples. - by Vector - 05-05-2021, 01:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Archival | Document Disclosure | The-Eye D!CE9090 3 6,481 05-16-2020, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Insider