Tele0 anonymous call and sms
Wandering around the net I found this site claiming to offer:
  • Anonymous phone calls
  • Anonymous SMS messages
  • Replacing your phone ID with any number you wish
  • Payments with credit card or PayPal service
  • Fully anonymous top up of the account via bitcoin service
  • Application for Android and iOS mobile phones
In the "Contacts" page they report Riga, Latvia as, I think, address, and in the "Terms of use" page :
       1.8 Tele0: refers to the company named Tele0 Services based in Cyprus.

Maybe their headquarters is in Latvia and the registered office in Cyprus, and here my first question comes up:
how's Latvia's law regarding IT? Are they forced to retain data for a certain amount of time, or other shit like that ??

Another point is that they speak about a ghostly "Privacy Policy" reported on the site, but I wasn't able to find it.

And last but not least, the app is rated very low...

Anyone has ever used it? I'm interested but don't want to waste time and money...

I also found this site offering more or less the same service.
This looks like a regular VoIP service with spoofing capabilities. I personally haven't used it so can't really vouch but if the reviews are low I wouldn't even consider it.
Have you considered using Google Voice? IIRC it has the same kind of capabilities.
(02-11-2019, 05:53 PM)Vector Wrote: Have you considered using Google Voice? IIRC it has the same kind of capabilities.

Well I don't know for certain but I think that google voice used to ban all people who tried to use fake info in order to stay anonymous. They wanted your real info.
Not sure tho as I haven't tried it, that's what I heard a long time ago.
(02-11-2019, 05:53 PM)Vector Wrote: Have you considered using Google Voice? IIRC it has the same kind of capabilities.

Honestly I didn't mind to use any kind of service like this, but I found tele0 and was curious about it.
Google Voice ,as enmafia2 said, isn't offering an anonymous service.

I think good old burner phones are still the best for this kind of shit, and cheaper...
$5 DO Droplet with a cheap or even free SIP Trunk you can use FusionPBX or FreePBX to do this. Most SIP trunk providers just forward on the CID being provided by the PBX. It's not that hard to set up either. Can probably set it up in a few hours if you're technically inclined. I'm running a FusionPBX server myself these days.

Personally I think it's well worth the experience to know and understand VoIP in this day and age. If you have a large spread out family it can be real cheap to keep in touch. For example I just need to open up my VoIP softphone, press extension 100, and I have free unlimited calling with my sister in another country. Can have voicemails, call recording, family conference calls and everything set up. For $5 a month on DO.
Hey MuddyBucket, how long. Nice to hear you again Wink
If you want to avoid the 5$ Droplet's cost give a try to 3CX, the latest version could run on RPI3, perfect for homemade VOIP.
The list of supported phones.

The service I was discussing claims to offer a lot more, but will it be trusted???
(03-13-2019, 04:53 PM)overfl0wN Wrote: Hey MuddyBucket, how long. Nice to hear you again Wink
If you want to avoid the 5$ Droplet's cost give a try to 3CX, the latest version could run on RPI3, perfect for homemade VOIP.
The list of supported phones.

The service I was discussing claims to offer a lot more, but will it be trusted???

Both FusionPBX and FreePBX are linix based and primarily developed for debian, so id be willing to bet theyd run just fine on a pi. Theyre also open source and free. 3CX gives you a long ass trial, but at some point you gotta start paying. Less hassle to go open source from the get go.

As for the service someone else offers... it can never be trusted 100%.
I have been reading about this topic lately, What SIP Trunks have you tried out (and would recommend)?
(03-14-2019, 07:49 AM)enmafia2 Wrote: I have been reading about this topic lately, What SIP Trunks have you tried out (and would recommend)?

Ive settled on voip.ms for costs for north america. For international i use twilio. Ive tried a few others but i cant recall all the names. I think one was like sip.us, another might have been Free SIP. But i had issues with most of them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  eLearnsecurity, offensive security and SANS dangcracker 6 5,508 08-09-2020, 01:29 PM
Last Post: show369369
  Windows Privilege Escalation (And more...) Insider 0 633 07-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Insider
  Hacker Conferences Archive - Download/Torrents (Defcon and more..) Insider 8 7,494 06-19-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Vice
  [Links] Resources - Wargames and Hacking Challenges Insider 16 24,541 04-28-2020, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Insider