GreySec Social thread.
(03-27-2020, 05:02 PM)Insider Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 04:22 PM)Vector Wrote: How's quarantine life treating everyone? I know it's worse in some places than others. But if you're feeling bored here's the onion for the Imperial Library. From CompSci to history, they have just about anything.

Besides doing something useful with your time can only lead to self-improvement.

http://xfmro77i3lixucja.onion

You're welcome.

Trying to figure out how to use Switch emulator to kind of pirate... Animal Crossing new horizons. But this is all making me kind of crazy, I don't understand how any of it works Smile I think I'll give up on this.

I think I'll go give WoW classic a go again. See you in 50 years.

They should remake WoW up to WotLK, if and when they do that, i'll get a subscription but no sooner. Those were the glory days.
(03-27-2020, 05:20 PM)Vector Wrote: They should remake WoW up to WotLK, if and when they do that, i'll get a subscription but no sooner. Those were the glory days.

Amen to that. Lich king is my favorite expansion, used to play on a whole lot of private servers with friends back then.
(03-27-2020, 05:22 PM)Insider Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 05:20 PM)Vector Wrote: They should remake WoW up to WotLK, if and when they do that, i'll get a subscription but no sooner. Those were the glory days.

Amen to that. Lich king is my favorite expansion, used to play on a whole lot of private servers with friends back then.

I started off on private servers, even ran my own for a little while. Which was fun from a technical standpoint but not so much from a gaming standpoint. Got a subscription with a friend of mine and joined a raiding guild at endgame. Was pretty cool.
(03-28-2020, 03:41 PM)Vector Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 05:22 PM)Insider Wrote:

I started off on private servers, even ran my own for a little while. Which was fun from a technical standpoint but not so much from a gaming standpoint. Got a subscription with a friend of mine and joined a raiding guild at endgame. Was pretty cool.

Never really got into the real servers myself, until now. Always played on private servers, had some IRL friends I played with together.
Sadly the private servers are gone now and so I my character Smile
Back from my week hiatus, back to work... although the truth of the matter is I guess I'm addicted to WoW again Big Grin
But I'll try to balance it a bit, haha.
OG lads will remember Big Grin But remember our old terrible theme? https://web.archive.org/web/201506132337.../index.php

Recreating some of those vibes with an oldschool theme haha! Not sure if it's gonna be good. We'll see.
WIP.

[Image: tXUAhf7.png]

You can try it live in UCP if you switch to "GreySecV2"

[Image: oYrlDGm.png]

(still working on it. So terrible and incomplete.)
Yeah idk about the new theme yet. How do you change it back?
(04-28-2020, 03:22 PM)Dismal_0x8 Wrote: Yeah idk about the new theme yet. How do you change it back?

Just switch in the list dropdown to "GreySec".

The new theme is kind of broken so yeah :p Let me know if you need me to force-switch it back for you.
Hell yeah, it looks good man!
I am scared to get stuck in the new theme as the other member said but the screenshot looks really nice, tell me when it's ready and I will switch to it Big Grin
(04-28-2020, 06:06 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: Hell yeah, it looks good man!
I am scared to get stuck in the new theme as the other member said but the screenshot looks really nice, tell me when it's ready and I will switch to it :D
I got back. It just zoomed the page in too much so it was off the screen and I didn't realize it lmao

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did you find GreySec? Insider 8 1,171 06-11-2020, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Insider
  GreySec Scraper Tool Release DeepLogic 4 1,045 06-09-2020, 12:20 AM
  GreySec Forum Statistics (Full Stats) DeepLogic 7 1,014 06-02-2020, 11:15 AM
  Project: GreySec Data Scraper Program DeepLogic 14 2,478 05-17-2020, 02:36 AM
Last Post: DeepLogic