Python Data structures and algorithms resources
Hey guys, I am a new member here with you, and this is my first thread, I am learning currently programming with the Python language, and I have attained a post-intermediate level, I made some little projects on my own.

Now, the missing piece in the puzzle is learning DS and Algos (wih Python3), I have found some books but they are either outdated, or quite academic with which I cannot keep, could you guys recommend for me some resources on the subject. Thank you.
(12-21-2020, 10:18 PM)skinnyj0shua Wrote: Hey guys, I am a new member here with you, and this is my first thread, I am learning currently programming with the Python language, and I have attained a post-intermediate level, I made some little projects on my own.

Now, the missing piece in the puzzle is learning DS and Algos (wih Python3), I have found some books but they are either outdated, or quite academic with which I cannot keep, could you guys recommend for me some resources on the subject. Thank you.

I personally have always used geeks for geeks: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/fundamenta...lgorithms/
Shows several languages, python included.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Python Ebook Collection [89 Files] Insider 15 88,243 08-12-2021, 08:02 PM
Last Post: zzeuss
  NSA Python Training Insider 4 28,853 08-12-2021, 02:14 AM
Last Post: hworth
  Having an issue writing a python script with vim FancyBear 4 22,526 01-03-2021, 11:27 PM
Last Post: FancyBear
  [Ebook] Python 3 Networking Insider 0 12,158 12-17-2020, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Insider