GreySec Communication Channels (IRC.. etc)
GreySec Communication Channels
This thread contains all of the official communication channels for greysec, me and any possible backup links for Greysec. Incase greysec goes down for whatever reason, this is what you can use. Better prepare for the worst. And if you want to start talking to our members, join the irc. There's really nice people here.

Discord
https://greysec.net/discord

IRC coming soon.

Other communication Channels

GreySec Twitter: https://twitter.com/greysec_net
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/cypheractivist
My XMPP: insider@greysec.net
My Email: insider@greysec.net
since we're still a rather small community are we ever going to have a offical skype group ?
(08-15-2015, 05:14 PM)Atlas Wrote: since we're still a rather small community are we ever going to have a offical skype group ?

Probably not, IRC are our main communication.
(08-15-2015, 05:14 PM)Atlas Wrote: since we're still a rather small community are we ever going to have a offical skype group ?

I've never understood people in security communities and their obsession with having a skype group.. A Microsoft product, has known backdoors, not even close to being open source, readily gives out your IP address to anyone, and it can also give out your contacts.

Skype is insecure and awful. If you really need to have a "Friends" list get XMPP or just stick with IRC.
Maybe a noobish question, but i can't seem to join the IRC channel.
I need a Account according to Pidgin.
When using TOR to create a account on webchat, it says my ip is blocked Dodgy 
How do u guys use the IRC?
(10-21-2015, 12:48 PM)Hackzors Wrote: Maybe a noobish question, but i can't seem to join the IRC channel.
I need a Account according to Pidgin.
When using TOR to create a account on webchat, it says my ip is blocked Dodgy 
How do u guys use the IRC?

It's been a while since I've used pidgin for IRC, try this tutorial. And the reason your IP is blocked on tor is simple, Rizon forbids connections from Tor. Proxies for that matter too, thanks for reminding me about that. I will switch to a network that allows Tor within the nearest future.
It's unfortunate that the IRC network have banned all Tor exit nodes Sad
(03-06-2018, 07:03 PM)paran0id1 Wrote: It's unfortunate that the IRC network have banned all Tor exit nodes Sad

Hmm I see, I thought Rizon were more lax towards this. Although if my memory serves me right, I`m pretty sure Rizon had an hidden service for Tor? I`m not sure though, I may be wrong.

Regardless, I might consider moving to a better server or make my own in the near future Smile Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
No problem - a lot of networks don't allow Tor access these days. The Gotham Network still does, afaik
Why don't you guys consider Telegram group chat? many hacking groups make use of it, you can also use it as browser chat and you can set admins and bots for rules in the group. you can encrypt it and use socks5 proxies. if you set admins there the only ones who have acces to the inventation link, so you have more control on who you invite into your telegram group. think about it. maybe a topic to vote for? Greetings MyouSa

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GreySec Social thread. Vector 182 162,040 09-20-2020, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Vector
  How did you find GreySec? Insider 14 8,717 08-30-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Sorry
  GreySec Scraper Tool Release DeepLogic 4 3,764 06-09-2020, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Insider
  GreySec Forum Statistics (Full Stats) DeepLogic 7 4,319 06-02-2020, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Insider