Welcome to the GS Development section. Apply here to join the Dev Team!
Hello everybody. Welcome to the GS Devs section. The purpose of this forum is to have a place for the developers of GreySec to come together to suggest, discuss, and collaborate on various custom hacking tools, defensive and offensive oriented alike. From here we will organize our collective efforts into streamlined projects with the ultimate goal of publishing our work under the GreySec brand. Community involvement, learning together and having fun while creating useful tools are central to this section of the forums.  Have a great idea you want collab on? This is the place to do it!

If you would like to get involved and join the Official GreySec Developer team be sure to leave a reply in this thread and a quick overview of the programming languages you know and the type of tools you would be interested in developing. This is for organizational purposes, so we get an overview of where our strengths as a team would be.

Use below template to apply
Code:
[B]handle:[/b] xxx
[B]languages:[/b] xxx, xxx, xxx
[B]OSes:[/b] xxx, xxx, xxx
[B]previous projects:[/b] xxx, xxx, xxx
[B]wants to learn:[/b] xxxxxxxxx
[B]why gs devs?:[/b] xxxx

As for me Python is the language i am most proficient in and by far my preferred language, with Bash coming in as a good second.

For more information please see Insider's announcement on this usergroup Or feel free to send me or NO-OP a PM or leave your question in this thread.

Thanks guys!
Welp, as I already said I'm really interested, I can build some stuff with python, got the basics on JS and more recently Lisp tickled my interest.
I'm not that much interested by everything related to web dev, apart from that I'm up for pretty much anything as long as it matches my skill set more or less
(09-26-2016, 08:59 PM)Jake Wrote: Welp, as I already said I'm really interested, I can build some stuff with python, got the basics on JS and more recently Lisp tickled my interest.
I'm not that much interested by everything related to web dev, apart from that I'm up for pretty much anything as long as it matches my skill set more or less

Cool, i don't tend to focus on web dev either but like yourself i got the basics of it down. As a side note i recently got interested in Go as well, pretty cool language so far in my opinion.

If you have any ideas for a project you would like to see, i would love to hear about it. Also i was thinking we could make a networking tool similar to Netcat but with custom features, more functionality and better usability. I have something similar on my github. Perhaps we could do something like that, what do you think?
I've updated the thread to include a template for submissions. Please use for all future posts
Sure,I'd be glad to do it, could we hop onbthe IRC or change to PMs in order to know how you want to do it/which features you'd like to implement ?
handle: beard aka beardlyness
languages: HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery/Ajax, PHP, MySQL/PDO, VB .NET, VB6, C++, C#, C, Python, Perl.
OSes: Anything under the Debian son. A side of the rock of RHEL. (Meaning all of those spinoffs etc)
previous projects: CryptoWorld, XMPP.IS, Mumble.is, TorWorld, Runs the frontend system, and DNS for Greysec.net/.org
wants to learn: I can always brush up on Ruby, or get better at Java.
why gs devs?: Insider for President 2016 that's why.
(10-02-2016, 06:24 AM)beard Wrote: handle: beard aka beardlyness
languages: HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery/Ajax, PHP, MySQL/PDO, VB .NET, VB6, C++, C#, C, Python, Perl.
OSes: Anything under the Debian son. A side of the rock of RHEL. (Meaning all of those spinoffs etc)
previous projects: CryptoWorld, XMPP.IS, Mumble.is, TorWorld, Runs the frontend system, and DNS for Greysec.net/.org

Nice. Having a beard and a dirty desk is definitely an asset as well. What kind of projects would you like to work on?
(10-02-2016, 02:21 PM)Vector Wrote:

Nice. Having a beard and a dirty desk is definitely an asset as well. What kind of projects would you like to work on?

I wouldn't mind getting some ideas for TorWorld, and or sharing some of my ideas to make it better; but what projects are floating around greysec these days?
(10-02-2016, 08:44 PM)beard Wrote:

I wouldn't mind getting some ideas for TorWorld, and or sharing some of my ideas to make it better; but what projects are floating around greysec these days?

We haven't decided on something concrete to work on in the Dev team yet, so i am open to suggestions. Ideas have been proposed along the lines of a networking tool, a spider and such but like i said feel free to brainstorm with us.

Also as far as i am concerned you're part of the Dev team, we just have to wait for Insider to add you to the usergroup as i am sure NO-OP will have no objections to you joining up either.
(10-03-2016, 09:15 PM)Vector Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 08:44 PM)beard Wrote:

We haven't decided on something concrete to work on in the Dev team yet, so i am open to suggestions. Ideas have been proposed along the lines of a networking tool, a spider and such but like i said feel free to brainstorm with us.

Also as far as i am concerned you're part of the Dev team, we just have to wait for Insider to add you to the usergroup as i am sure NO-OP will have no objections to you joining up either.

Alright then. I've been developing a few bash scripts for TorWorld etc.
Basically auto install/setup of a Tor Relay Node etc.
If you guys have a dedicated project I'd be done to contribute etc.
Also thanks for the approval for the group Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Active Development: Cypher Ransomware. Vector 31 26,055 05-12-2020, 01:13 AM
Last Post: DeepLogic
  Mimir - OSINT Threat Intel Interface. (Active Dev - Assistance Requested) Vector 3 7,452 05-04-2017, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Vector