[04-02-2016] Moving to new infrastructure
[04-02-2016] Moving to new infrastructure
Just wanted to let you know that during the next five days you might experience brief and hopefully short interruptions and downtime with GreySec. Hopefully none at all but it is a possibility.

We are moving a lot right now:
  • Changing Domain Provider
  • Changing DNS servers
  • Moving to a new server
By the end of the day our stability and speed should become better Smile

In other news, I plan to bring lots of new stuff before may! And of course do my best to bring this activity back, with advertising and whatnot!
Sounds great Insider. Can't wait to see what new stuff you'll be showcasing. With regards to activity, i could talk to Benji and ask him if he has any associates that might be interested in joining our forum. If there are a few, you can expect them to lean more toward the black hat scene than grey hat and bapholes generally come with an attitude. That being said there are some pretty knowledgeable people among them and Benji will know who's worth his/her salt.

If you think this is a good idea say the word but remember that their culture is somewhat different than the culture here.
Thank you for letting us know!
I know you will do everything to keep this forum up and I appreciate it a lot!
For me the site has become slower, not really sure what that's about and I know for a fact it's not my connection. Any possible ideas as to why this is occurring? Was fine before this change^
(04-04-2016, 05:59 PM)Tokyo Wrote: For me the site has become slower, not really sure what that's about and I know for a fact it's not my connection. Any possible ideas as to why this is occurring? Was fine before this change^

The change is still on-going and not complete yet. I'm not sure what is causing it to be slow, but I'll be sure to fix it as soon as I can.
(04-03-2016, 12:08 PM)Vector Wrote: Sounds great Insider. Can't wait to see what new stuff you'll be showcasing. With regards to activity, i could talk to Benji and ask him if he has any associates that might be interested in joining our forum. If there are a few, you can expect them to lean more toward the black hat scene than grey hat and bapholes generally come with an attitude. That being said there are some pretty knowledgeable people among them and Benji will know who's worth his/her salt.

If you think this is a good idea say the word but remember that their culture is somewhat different than the culture here.

I would lie if I weren't skeptic about openly advertising for baphomet users. It's not like I have anything against them, but like you said it's a different culture and they sure have an attitude. But I have no idea honestly, I mean there's a fair share of good users around here with ties to baphomet. Maybe it's just the prejudice within me speaking, I shouldn't judge before hearing them.

Anyway whether you want to do this is your decision. This might actually be good, who knows. If you think this will benefit us then by all means go for it!.
(04-04-2016, 06:10 PM)Insider Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 12:08 PM)Vector Wrote: Sounds great Insider. Can't wait to see what new stuff you'll be showcasing. With regards to activity, i could talk to Benji and ask him if he has any associates that might be interested in joining our forum. If there are a few, you can expect them to lean more toward the black hat scene than grey hat and bapholes generally come with an attitude. That being said there are some pretty knowledgeable people among them and Benji will know who's worth his/her salt.

I would lie if I weren't skeptic about openly advertising for baphomet users. It's not like I have anything against them, but like you said it's a different culture and they sure have an attitude. But I have no idea honestly, I mean there's a fair share of good users around here with ties to baphomet. Maybe it's just the prejudice within me speaking, I shouldn't judge before hearing them.

Anyway whether you want to do this is your decision. This might actually be good, who knows. If you think this will benefit us then by all means go for it!.

I'll give it some thought.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [06-14-2018] GreySec Downtime - SSL. New frontend + DNS Insider 2 13,990 06-15-2018, 07:15 PM
Last Post: nats
  [10-23-2017] Minor news-update - New SuperModerator Insider 3 13,219 10-29-2017, 09:10 PM
Last Post: enmafia2
  [11-26-2016] Routine changes, IP-Bans flushed & more Insider 3 7,068 11-26-2016, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Insider
  [11-11-2016] Thanks Disabled Insider 2 6,288 11-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Insider