How did you find GreySec?
The thread speaks for it self how did you find GreySec?
I found this forum off of ForumKorner guy's.
as UID #6 I was a part of Hacksociety which is now dead and I stayed on IRC after waiting for it's predisesor.
As UID #11 :'( Insider told me about it. I had been waiting forever.
My dear Insider invited me on greysec
I'm UID #7! I was planning on being an earlier UID, but people beat me too it Big Grin No matter though.
I was part of Hacksociety before it went down and I knew about Greysec before it came up Smile

I didn't help in anything with the creation though, except giving some suggestion or two for the design ( If I remember correctly? Don't take my word for it).
Insider really made this shit beautiful! Love the community even though its only like a week old Smile

Regards,
Source_
I found the site through myself! :p Moving this to offtopic.
Cryptography told me via PM:

Mafia! IT'S ME ______ FROM HS! HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT GREYSEC.NET? IT OPENED! INSIDER OWNS IT! GO SIGN UP!

I knew insider was going to make this forum because of the IRC
VIA insider on skype, in the large 200 people group
(06-13-2015, 09:30 PM)OnyxTJ Wrote: VIA insider on skype, in the large 200 people group

I don't remember dropping it in any skype group, but I have shared it around to a few peoples in my contacts on my old skype Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GreySec Social thread. Vector 195 202,057 10-23-2020, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Vector
  How did you find GreySec? Insider 15 12,421 10-14-2020, 02:34 PM
Last Post: noiz
  where can I go to access content you can't post elsewhere? QMark 8 7,198 08-21-2020, 06:14 PM
Last Post: QMark
  GreySec Communication Channels (IRC.. etc) Insider 17 28,934 08-09-2020, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Insider