Can Anyone Help Me With Database Parsing?
Ok so I in the past week I have obtained over 1.5 billion entries from databases I have bought/traded.
I have been "trying" to parse these databases, but I don't like running scripts, I normally do it manually with awk commands.
As you must know this is a little crazy but it has worked fine, but now IM over my head.

First off no I will not send you the DB to parse yourself, though I will pay you if you want to help

What IM looking for in a perfect world, is I send you a couple lines of the DB, and to which you write a script I can run on my computer to process the DB, and I would pay you,
but thats a perfect world.

Any help is appreciated, PM me or reply

PS I need it parsed in DBNAME:username:first name:last name:email:IP:password:
If it doesn't exist you just keep the : so lets say a db contained usernames, emails, passwords and salts
this is how it would looked parsed
examplename:myusername:::myemail::mypassword:mysalt

Notice how since there was no first or last name I just replaced it with two ::
(06-03-2016, 07:31 PM)The J0ker Wrote: Ok so I in the past week I have obtained over 1.5 billion entries from databases I have bought/traded.
I have been "trying" to parse these databases, but I don't like running scripts, I normally do it manually with awk commands.
As you must know this is a little crazy but it has worked fine, but now IM over my head.

First off no I will not send you the DB to parse yourself, though I will pay you if you want to help

What IM looking for in a perfect world, is I send you a couple lines of the DB, and to which you write a script I can run on my computer to process the DB, and I would pay you,

If it doesn't exist you just keep the : so lets say a db contained usernames, emails, passwords and salts

I would help but seems like you're scamming cos I doubt you have VK or Vtech (or else you got scammed lmfao).
Also it seems you are keeping all your dbs in the one file which is just tragic, dont do it. Please for the love of god dont do that.
You are making the file so much larger by having dbname on every line as well. Just follow my sift guide to setup a way to search your files on command line.
PM me if you want help parsing, you didnt really give any sample lines so I cant really make suggestions.
(06-03-2016, 08:27 PM)Protag Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 07:31 PM)The J0ker Wrote: Ok so I in the past week I have obtained over 1.5 billion entries from databases I have bought/traded.

I would help but seems like you're scamming cos I doubt you have VK or Vtech (or else you got scammed lmfao).
Also it seems you are keeping all your dbs in the one file which is just tragic, dont do it. Please for the love of god dont do that.
You are making the file so much larger by having dbname on every line as well. Just follow my sift guide to setup a way to search your files on command line.
PM me if you want help parsing, you didnt really give any sample lines so I cant really make suggestions.

That have to be his wish list.

I can help you parsing anything, send me details by PM I'll do it for free. (As far as it's not parsing dozens of databases :p)
(06-03-2016, 08:27 PM)Protag Wrote:

Please don't jump to conclusions, I have many contacts to be able to get Vkontakte, but as the user above said this is my wish list.
Also no I don't have every db in one file, the reason I have db name is for my own reasons.
Also how would I scam?
Are the passwords hashed or plaintext?
So how much are you offering for us to perform this work?
i have scripts to parse databases, send me a PM
free help if you want it. send a few lines and I'll provide something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Database Thread Insider 36 61,828 04-29-2020, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Insider
  could someone please help me pass net+? QMark 0 4,297 08-18-2018, 06:52 PM
Last Post: QMark
  Bypass 'Hidden Content' & Database Resources sock 0 6,649 04-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Last Post: sock
  does anyone here agree with this article? QMark 2 4,902 02-15-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: QMark