Dream Car
[Image: 65760-JDM-I-Love-Oldschool.png]

Thread Updated with more recent stuff! The Thread itself is as of the 13.11.2015 is 154 days old, and one of the longest standing threads on greysec so far!

if you paid this thread a visit before you'd know here was a ford mustang 429 boss 1969 model, it will forever lay close to my heart as one of the best muscle cars around, but my I've set my mind to getting into Japanese cars.

[Image: 5SRRkXf.jpg]
since I went from liking muscle to JDM I've set my mind on older cars, as they've got more soul than something that came fresh out of the factory, currently my dream car is a datsun 240z, the predisesor to the 370z, both amazing cars.

Some general info about the 240z:
The Nissan S30 (sold in Japan as the Nissan Fairlady Z and in other markets as the Datsun 240Z, then later as the 260Z and 280Z) was the first generation of Z GT two-seat coupe, produced by Nissan Motors, Ltd. of Japan from 1969 to 1978. It was designed by a team led by Mr. Yoshihiko Matsuo, the head of Nissan's Sports Car Styling Studio. HLS30 was the designation of the left-hand drive model and HS30 for the right-hand drive model. 
All variants had a 4-wheel independent suspension consisting of MacPherson struts in front (borrowed from the Nissan Laurel C30) and Chapman struts in back. Front disc brakes and rear drums were standard.

The 240Z and 260Z used twin, variable venturi Hitachi one-barrel side-draft SU-like carburetors. The carburetors were changed beginning with model year 1973 to comply with emissions regulations, but the earlier carburetors were superior for performance as compared to the later Webers. Fuel injection (L-Jetronic electronic fuel injection, designed by Bosch) was added for the 280Z in 1975 for the US. This was primarily in order to cope with the difficulty faced in getting enough power using carburetors while still meeting US emissions regulations.

same question as before, what's your dream car, and why Smile?

Edited to remove spammy subject, most views on a new forum is no worthy accolade.
Pimped up Lada with NOS! Big Grin

[Image: lada1.jpg]

See all images here http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/car-talk/...ost4081057
(06-12-2015, 07:08 PM)BillyTheSkid Wrote: Pimped up Lada with NOS! Big Grin

I though you were joking at first glance, but to be honest it looks quite good...
should I be scared Huh
in all seriousness it looks like a good car, rocking them twin turbo Tongue
(06-12-2015, 07:11 PM)Atlas Wrote:
(06-12-2015, 07:08 PM)BillyTheSkid Wrote: Pimped up Lada with NOS! Big Grin

I though you were joking at first glance, but to be honest it looks quite good...
should I be scared Huh
in all seriousness it looks like a good car, rocking them twin turbo Tongue

I know right!? Haha. I read a magazine ones where they tried a Lada with NOS. The NOS increases the horsepowers with 25% iirc, and then it had 75hp Big Grin just epic!
I would either want a Hennasy Venom GT or a GTR like Sphinx
(06-12-2015, 11:26 PM)Sphinx Wrote: I am personally a big fan of the Nissan Skyline GTR's, especially the R34's.
They are just a sexy line of cars in general. I will probably end up buying one within the next five years.
Ahhh gotta love it though Heart
Spoiler(Show)
[Image: Nissan-Skyline-GTR-R34-Blue.jpg]

(06-13-2015, 12:25 AM)Cryptography Wrote: I would either want a Hennasy Venom GT or a GTR like Sphinx

I'm personaly not a big fan of the Hennasy Venom GT...
John Hennasy also came with a pretty weak excuse for no ABS or Tracktion control as it's a "drivers car". It also isn't built from skratch, it does nothing revelutionary for the worlds unoffical fastest car as it's just a modified Lotus Exige chasis, a chevy engine with twin turbo. I'll be hinnest, when I first heard of this car, I was excited, when I researched it, I was disepointed.
without any doubt my favorite car is this one

[Image: 2016-nissan-gtr-black-edition-sports-car...-white.jpg]
(06-14-2015, 07:28 PM)Luffy-_- Wrote: without any doubt my favorite car is this one

[Image: 2016-nissan-gtr-black-edition-sports-car...-white.jpg]

The Nissan r35 GTR "godzilla" Heart.
I've heard loads of good stuff about this car and it defently seems to life up to the GTR series within Nissan Smile
Don't die on me thread! You deserve better than this Tongue
Here's my choice:

[Image: 2lj2m87.jpg]

[Image: 24g3ixc.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car hacking leading to terrorism Mr.Masked 4 15,493 01-24-2016, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Beau