Dream Car
(07-06-2015, 04:46 PM)chmod Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 02:39 PM)Atlas Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 01:56 PM)chmod Wrote: I'm actually fortunate enough to be able to own my dream car already (pic semi related, not mine but similar)

[Image: Photo0248.jpg]
that's a really nice r34. to yours, what modifications have you done (bodykit, Turbo, suspention, breaks etc). I won't ask for a picture because opsec I guess Tongue
nice car though, but I'd much rather prefer the r35 in some cases. nice JDM car.

It's an r33 Smile I would also prefer the r35 but the running costs are absurd. As for modifications the list goes on and on. new front bumper, intercooler, exhaust, turbo, air intake, sports suspension and many more. Running around 400BHP at the minute but I plan to take it further.

@Sphinx I love you too buddy.
400bhp is pretty good Tongue did you get it tuned properly? I'd love to have a car like this, of course, some american muscle wouldn't hurt either Smile
(07-28-2015, 05:16 PM)Atlas Wrote: 400bhp is pretty good Tongue did you get it tuned properly? I'd love to have a car like this, of course, some american muscle wouldn't hurt either Smile

I've done a lot of it myself/with friends but it's at a point now where if I got any farther I'd need a properly equipped garage since I'm pushing my luck with the standard internals as it is, and the ECU doesn't know what to do so just dumps in fuel Big Grin I hope eventually to squeeze it up to around 600bhp and use it for quarter miles since there's a strip near where I live, but we will have to see how I do with funds since it's going to get quite expensive now
(07-28-2015, 06:01 PM)chmod Wrote:
(07-28-2015, 05:16 PM)Atlas Wrote: 400bhp is pretty good Tongue did you get it tuned properly? I'd love to have a car like this, of course, some american muscle wouldn't hurt either Smile

I've done a lot of it myself/with friends but it's at a point now where if I got any farther I'd need a properly equipped garage since I'm pushing my luck with the standard internals as it is, and the ECU doesn't know what to do so just dumps in fuel Big Grin I hope eventually to squeeze it up to around 600bhp and use it for quarter miles since there's a strip near where I live, but we will have to see how I do with funds since it's going to get quite expensive now
quite a few things you could do to push it over 600bhp. because I can I'll create a little list Smile
  • use a freeflowing exaust system (straight pipe exaust in extreme cases)
  • Upgrade to a free-flow aftermarket air filter
  • change your ECU god damn it >->/remap it
  • larger fuel injectors
  • get it tuned professionaly
not exactly sure what you've done to your car, so yeah. I'm no expert (since I don't own a car yet ;( ) but yeah
(07-28-2015, 08:14 PM)Atlas Wrote:

quite a few things you could do to push it over 600bhp. because I can I'll create a little list Smile
  • larger fuel injectors
not exactly sure what you've done to your car, so yeah. I'm no expert (since I don't own a car yet ;( ) but yeah

done most of that, and more already. The ECU will free up a fair bit of power since it will be mapped with the engine mods and release their full potential, but as I said before I go much further I'll need an engine rebuild with stronger internals since the standard ones weren't designed to handle this much power with most owners agreeing the level I'm running now is pushing my luck slightly.
(07-28-2015, 08:31 PM)chmod Wrote:
(07-28-2015, 08:14 PM)Atlas Wrote:

• larger fuel injectors

done most of that, and more already. The ECU will free up a fair bit of power since it will be mapped with the engine mods and release their full potential, but as I said before I go much further I'll need an engine rebuild with stronger internals since the standard ones weren't designed to handle this much power with most owners agreeing the level I'm running now is pushing my luck slightly.
ahhh Tongue thought you had already changed pistions etc. be sure to update me when you reach 600bhp Tongue
without any doubt my favorite car is this one

Servicing Stop
(08-03-2015, 11:25 AM)jfjjbhg89 Wrote: without any doubt my favorite car is this one

Servicing Stop
Audi rs7, pretty sweet ride tbh Tongue.

lately I've found the porsche 911 with RWB bodykit to be quite cool. they've got a cool look to them and custom fitted aswell Tongue what are you thoughts on this type of car.
in my opinion with a wide bodykit you're gonna handle better, but you kinda need to put in some performance mods aswell simply to not "rice" it. giving it a better look with no actuall performance impact other than better handeling. I'd especialy love Chmod's view on this Smile
[Image: IMG_0869.jpg]
Thread is completly revamped thus being able to bump my own thread. keep em cars comming!
wtf 3700 views and no replies. leechers! REPLY TO MY THREAD NOW
[Image: ZjH2oOH.png]
Muh dream car Shy 
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(11-21-2015, 05:44 AM)Lunar Wrote: Muh dream car Shy 
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Porshe cayenne, I've seen it in person and it looks just as amazing as on the pictures, truly a unbelivable SUV, and fast too!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car hacking leading to terrorism Mr.Masked 4 4,212 01-24-2016, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Beau