question
what happened to that database thread that used to be right here?
(06-26-2016, 09:36 PM)Very Account Wrote: what happened to that database thread that used to be right here?

It's right there, can't you see it? /s

Seriously... that's all the fucking information you're going to provide?  maybe it's moved. maybe a mod deleted. maybe the author deleted it... maybe you're in the wrong forum... maybe it's right in front of your fucking face...

but i dont know what kind of fucking answer you expect given that we dont know anything other than a very broad topic and the fact that it might have been at the top of this forum... at some point in time. maybe an hour ago. maybe 6 months ago. As if there's only ever been 1 thread on databases ever posted here or something.
(06-26-2016, 09:53 PM)MuddyBucket Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 09:36 PM)Very Account Wrote: what happened to that database thread that used to be right here?

It's right there, can't you see it? /s

Seriously... that's all the fucking information you're going to provide?  maybe it's moved. maybe a mod deleted. maybe the author deleted it... maybe you're in the wrong forum... maybe it's right in front of your fucking face...

but i dont know what kind of fucking answer you expect given that we dont know anything other than a very broad topic and the fact that it might have been at the top of this forum... at some point in time. maybe an hour ago. maybe 6 months ago. As if there's only ever been 1 thread on databases ever posted here or something.

Dodgy
No, it was there couple of hours ago. Some guy asked to reupload Mate1, so I did, then it disappeared.

Let's see what happens to this thread Sleepy
https://f.lewd.se/R6KBgu_mate1.com-plain...015.txt.gz
Seems like the OP decided to delete his own thread, which is unfortunate considering it did bring in a lot of members. But maube in a way it's for the best, since it takes away a lot of focus from the general forum.

I dont think I'll be restoring the thread, since I respect a users right to their thread deletion. But you're free to make your own thread.
Or we could open this thread / section to certain members / user groups who have shown themselves to be trustworthy.
(06-27-2016, 07:50 AM)Insider Wrote: Seems like the OP decided to delete his own thread, which is unfortunate considering it did bring in a lot of members. But maube in a way it's for the best, since it takes away a lot of focus from the general forum.

I dont think I'll be restoring the thread, since I respect a users right to their thread deletion. But you're free to make your own thread.

Yes,
the original thread was made by me, I decided to remove my thread, as I rather see this end up in a more private section of the forum. Or at least only available when logged in.

As the spreading of linkedin data and myspace sheds a very bad light onto the 'data trading niche' and attracts too many 15 year olds with attitude and big mouths.

So admin, please make it for active members only, and stop the leaking by these kids Wink