Favorite Quote!
Favorite Quote:
Quote:It's fine to deal with retards, just don't deal like a retard.
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
(06-13-2015, 03:08 AM)Sphinx Wrote: “So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.”
― Christopher McCandless

Very nice quote Smile

(06-13-2015, 07:23 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: "A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Well... My work isn't perfect then XD
"The Past doesn't define who you are, it just gives you the starting point of who you're going to be"
Carolina
*Red vs Blue*
“An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.”
― Goi Nasu
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

-Khalil Gibran
Ir2 Equation: fun^10 x int^40 = Ir2
-Takumi Nishijou