Welcome to the GS Development section. Apply here to join the Dev Team!
(07-14-2020, 07:31 PM)J3rge Wrote: Y0 this is my public projects https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLKfsPe...shelf_id=1 and now im working on a android/smart tv (android) p2p botnet if you need to see a demo let me know.

Thank you for your interest in GS Devs J3rge. Do me a favor and fill out our application form.

Use below template to apply
Code:
[b]handle:[/b] xxx
[b]Programming languages:[/b] xxx, xxx, xxx
[b]OSes:[/b] xxx, xxx, xxx
[b]previous projects:[/b] xxx, xxx, xxx
[b]wants to learn:[/b] xxxxxxxxx
[b]why gs devs?:[/b] xxxx

Also, your youtube is looking great, but i would like to see the source code for any of your public projects. Not all of them, just a few, so if you could post your Github, Gitlab, or Bitbucket profile that'd be great. It allows me and Insider to review your projects and general coding prowess.
handle: serpent
languages: C (best language, duh), Python, C++, bash (I hate it but I can still do some nice stuff with it), Assembly (yeah, I'm one of those freaks, and not too bad at it either)
OSes: Linux*
previous projects: physics simulation of quantum physics problems with multiple electrons, DNS MITM, ARP cache poison, sniffing, DHCP spoofing, port scans, browser bots for email accounts & bank accounts, automated crypto currency trading, several 0day ddos attacks, all self-developed and effective and the newest shit out there (application layer), some asm shit.
wants to learn: Windows shit, kernel programming, more advanced C stuff
why gs devs?: Got the recommendation from Deep Logic and am always looking for a challenge. Know a few coders IRL but they are all useless and not interested in security. Looking for some people on equal footing or even better than me.
(01-13-2021, 09:25 PM)serpent Wrote: handle: serpent
languages: C (best language, duh), Python, C++, bash (I hate it but I can still do some nice stuff with it), Assembly (yeah, I'm one of those freaks, and not too bad at it either)
previous projects: physics simulation of quantum physics problems with multiple electrons, DNS MITM, ARP cache poison, sniffing, DHCP spoofing, port scans, browser bots for email accounts & bank accounts, automated crypto currency trading, several 0day ddos attacks, all self-developed and effective and the newest shit out there (application layer), some asm shit.
why gs devs?: Got the recommendation from Deep Logic and am always looking for a challenge. Know a few coders IRL but they are all useless and not interested in security. Looking for some people on equal footing or even better than me.

Glad to see you decided to join. I vouch for him. I've seen some of his experience firsthand. He's pretty stingy with his source code, but I'm sure it's good quality.
(01-13-2021, 09:25 PM)serpent Wrote: handle: serpent

Hey Serpent. With a username like that i feel like you're the type of person i can trust. Sleepy  If you have a degree in physics or applied physics, i think you should be hacking The Universe instead of computer systems.

But all kidding aside, proficiency in Asm, C, C++ and Python makes you more than qualified to join. I'm open to the prospect, however, before elevating you to the team, i would very much like to see some of your past work. Even if it's all BH projects that you'd rather not share the source code of  being admitted into the organization requires a level of trust on the part of us both.

If you can send me some examples of stuff you have worked on in the past, that'd be great. Of course anything you share will be between you and me. Whether it's through a deepweb venue, or XMPP+OTR that doesn't really matter. I'm afraid Dismal/Deep Logic vouching for you while certainly working in your favor, won't be enough for me to add you to the usergroup, private section, GH Organization, R&D repos and grant you access to any other assets currently online or coming online soon.

Send me a PM with your XMPP addy should you wish to discuss these matters in more detail.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Active Development: Cypher Ransomware. Vector 32 57,705 01-06-2021, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Majin-Buu
  Mimir - OSINT Threat Intel Interface. (Active Dev - Assistance Requested) Vector 3 12,395 05-04-2017, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Vector