The Noob Bot Source Code (Private WoW Bot)
(11-11-2016, 01:30 PM)Sundark Wrote: Kinda funny indeed.

http://i.imgur.com/Zu6Mvyz.png

My SlimDX included in the bot and not modified since 2015 is not the same as he provides in the archive.

Enjoy ddosing for a kid.

Edit: And no, we did not change the .dll before/after August 2016:

this screenshot just have been taken and it's 5 year old on our git directory:
http://i.imgur.com/zAxyRu4.png

2015 is probably the last time I cloned my code from the server.

Hello Mr Sundark,

I operate the frontend system that Greysec in proudly hosted on.
If you're going to throw claims of DMCA/Copyright law abuse please email either:
Code:
abuse [ AT ] torworld.org
or
Code:
abuse [ AT ] greysec.net
Also you're going to have to read up on the DMCA act of  (17 U.S.C. § 512) and about "safe harbors."
Because clearly you do not have an understanding of basic laws.. Plus to explain on your "google" subject.
The reason why Google complies with requests from either the US or the European Union.. WAIT FOR IT!
IS BE CAUSE GOOGLE IS A REGISTERED COMPANY IN THE US AND BY LAW THEY HAVE TO ACT ON IT..
Greysec is niether a US identity or UK.. You might wanna do your research before coming on here and bashing people.
If you would've asked politely maybe the owners would actually have listened to you.
Also from my standpoint on how your software works.
You're actually violating US, and National laws on your own "bot" software towards Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.

Thanks for this,
~ Beard | Linux Guru & Web Ninja
You're actually violating US, and National laws on your own "bot" software towards Blizzard Entertainment, Inc

... No ?

You lost all credibility instantly here.

We do not provide a free version of WoW.
We do not give you any way to get it for free.
We do not provide anything that allow you to play WoW without paying for it.
We do not provide any source code for World of Warcraft.

There is strictly no copyright infrigment.

Wether or not Blizzard wanna claims there is a copyright infrigment is another thing.

So far, I never-ever received any DMCA takedown notice from blizzard.

I've received a letter back in 2012, which I consulted a lawyer for and simply answered that we don't think we are violating any copyrihgt towards Blizzard, they never went farther with us, not a single phone call, not a single email, not a single DMCA Notice.

It's very easy to track our website towards our hosting provider, he never received any DMCA Takedown notice either.
(11-11-2016, 01:55 PM)Sundark Wrote: You're actually violating US, and National laws on your own "bot" software towards Blizzard Entertainment, Inc

... No ?

You lost all credibility instantly here.

Hello Mr Sundark,

Yes.. Yes it is.
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/wow_tou.html

We hope you please understand that getting angry, and flame posting is not allowed either on the forums.
Like we've stated. If you have a valid legal complaint please file it accordingly like stated above.

Thanks,
Blizzard ToS = Law? Dont think so Big Grin
(11-11-2016, 03:31 PM)lelski Wrote: Blizzard ToS = Law? Dont think so Big Grin

Hello Mr Lelski,

Assuming you're with Mr Sundark. I guess I'm going to have to lay out how Software licenses work, and how it's illegal to modify it..
Please go a head, and educate both yourselves a little more.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_license

We hope you just see how hypocritical you guys are becoming here.
Thanks,

(11-11-2016, 03:37 PM)beard Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 03:31 PM)lelski Wrote: Blizzard ToS = Law? Dont think so Big Grin

Hello Mr Lelski,

Assuming you're with Mr Sundark. I guess I'm going to have to lay out how Software licenses work, and how it's illegal to modify it..
Please go a head, and educate both yourselves a little more.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_license

We hope you just see how hypocritical you guys are becoming here.
Thanks,

Update:

Basically this sums it up pretty well..
[Image: Kd6l7BT.pnghttp:]
According to.... Mark Webbink...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Webbink

A random lawyer, meaning, if you enter one of those "red case", the remote company should be able to win a court against you.

"should", "if", "random lawyer".

Not law.

Guys, you just look like me when I was 12yo, please stop talking about shit you don't understand anything about.

EULA of Blizzard = END USER License Agreement.

Basically the player that will use the bot is breaking them, and they can therefor be banned.

It's nowhere near law.

And no, I don't know any Lelski, but since you've been linked on OwnedCore, many people can see your illegal website.

Now that we stated that your link is totally bullshit and means nothing, let me now answer deeper.

Does TheNoobBot do ?
"Perform WoW": NO
"Display WoW": NO
"Copy WoW": NO
"Modify WoW": NO
"Distribute WoW": NO
"SubLicense WoW": NO

"server-side world of warcraft" means, private server btw, where they do all of this.
"perform, display, copy, modify, distribute" except sublicense.

At some stupid point, IN A COURT, you can say that a software "copy" another software when he reads memory of it, as it requires that the informations you read are moved into your own memory space.
But that's typical USA bullshit.
(11-11-2016, 04:52 PM)Sundark Wrote: According to.... Mark Webbink...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Webbink

A random lawyer, meaning, if you enter one of those "red case", the remote company should be able to win a court against you.

"should", "if", "random lawyer".

Not law.

Guys, you just look like me when I was 12yo, please stop talking about shit you don't understand anything about.

EULA of Blizzard = END USER License Agreement.

Basically the player that will use the bot is breaking them, and they can therefor be banned.

It's nowhere near law.

And no, I don't know any Lelski, but since you've been linked on OwnedCore, many people can see your illegal website.

Now that we stated that your link is totally bullshit and means nothing, let me now answer deeper.

Does TheNoobBot do ?
"Perform  WoW": NO
"Display WoW": NO
"Copy WoW": NO
"Modify WoW": NO
"Distribute WoW": NO
"SubLicense WoW": NO

"server-side world of warcraft" means, private server btw, where they do all of this.
"perform, display, copy, modify, distribute" except sublicense.

At some stupid point, IN A COURT, you can say that a software "copy" another software when he reads memory of it, as it requires that the informations you read are moved into your own memory space.
But that's typical USA bullshit.

Hello Mr. Sundark,

As we've been stating if you'd like to make a claim our emails are public, and the courts are always open.
If you choose to continue with your poor grammar rants; then we'll have no option then to ban you until you cool off.

Take care,
Time to calm down Sundark, you're completely derailing this thread and putting it off-topic with your futile damage control.

This is how it is:
  • We don't care about DMCA.
  • We don't care about you.
  • We don't give a shit about TheNoobBot.
It's time to accept reality and deal with it. If you cannot do this, we kindly ask you to get out. This isn't and never will be your personal pulpit, GreySec will never do anything for you. Contact the file-hoster hosting the content, the domain and like you already have remove the thread from google. But don't bring in GreySec with your shit.

I don't care and I never will care. Call the cops, file a thousand lawsuits and court complaints. I will sit back and laugh when you do. Continue with this crap and you will be forcefully ejected out of our community for disrupting the forum discussion with your absolute nonsense.

I never thought I would have to close this thread, but seems like I do. Neither you or your buddies seems to be able to accept reality and cope with the fact that greysec will never give two shits about DMCA.

With that concluded, thread is now closed.