BH SEO.
I am outsourcing an SEO job. Feel free to contact me for details.
But is this worth it? For what I heard Google is doing good with black hat seo and it's not really worth it anymore (?)
(12-10-2016, 10:12 AM)enmafia2 Wrote: But is this worth it? For what I heard Google is doing good with black hat seo and it's not really worth it anymore (?)

Not my problem, when i said i am outsourcing a job that is precisely what i meant.
(12-10-2016, 10:12 AM)enmafia2 Wrote: But is this worth it? For what I heard Google is doing good with black hat seo and it's not really worth it anymore (?)

They've closed the gap for sure , in the past seos would just blast 20,000+ blog comments/guestbooks/forum posts and rank their site for as little as $10 - $20. Now they have to pay for higher quality links on private blogs which costs about $300-$500. The thing is if you actually care about the site it's maybe 50% more expensive to do it "white hat" and have a much more sustainable site for the long term.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulses // Pastebin Alternative // URL Shortener // Music // Fonts // SEO Analyzer Cryptography 6 8,144 09-10-2015, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Cryptography