novice looking to get started
hi, i have interest in learning to collect and trade databases, many of the databases i have so far are pretty much worthless to experienced people around. I was wondering wher e was a good place to start in learning to acquire better bases
If you press my signature you pretty much get access to every public database ever, but as for private shit you need to purchase them or know the right people.
thank you so much for the responses. Cuck is there a place to purchase the private databases ?
Pretty much what Cuck said, but besides being friends with the right people and belonging in the right circles there are a few more options. You can either try to get access to a private forum who shares this kind of stuff. The DBs won't exactly be of extreme value since it's been shared on a forum, but they won't be public either. Making it some kind of hybrid between very private public DBs (Semi Private I guess, they don't stay private for long when shared). You could use those DBs to trade with some people. As for those forums, I will not drop any names since they are competitors. But you can find them, although they will most likely ask if you have the skill to join them. But some of them offer paid registration.

As for the second option, if you know your way around SQL injection and other hacking you could of course dump your own websites with a lot of users. And trade it for private stuff.  

For buying DBs, ask around the traders. Some of the DB traders accept BTC transactions as well.
thanks alot insider i am familiar with sql i dumped some bases but for some reason the validity of the emails are low. i have some russian friends when i buy from them i receive about 60-70 % valid emails so this made me a little more curious as to how they were getting this level of validity this is what brought me here. if anyone needs the tool to check for validity of email i can share http://prntscr.com/dhys46
(12-11-2016, 06:34 AM)boboffer Wrote: thanks alot insider i am familiar with sql i dumped some bases but for some reason the validity of the emails are low. i have some russian friends when i buy from them i receive about 60-70 % valid emails so this made me  a little more curious as to how they were getting this level of validity this is what brought me here. if anyone needs the tool to check for validity of email i can share   http://prntscr.com/dhys46

It's because most spammers and such sort out the invalid emails first before selling it on the market. For example testing the emails, comparing it with blacklists to remove spamtraps and stuff. I'm not all familiar with it but have a friend who is. Anyway it's not like the databases they aquire have good valid rate from the start. Often they have to sort and funnel the email lists through different tools to only keep the active emails.
yes insider exactly correct i am familiar with sorting out the databases the main problem was i had no outlet to finding decent bases i have received some useful information thus far i appreciate everyone on this forum. if anyone needs help with learning to sort bases as insider discussed i can gladly help have some tools for it removal of chinese domains and mails which give fake hits
(12-11-2016, 08:10 AM)boboffer Wrote: yes insider exactly correct i am familiar with sorting out the databases the main problem was i had no outlet to finding decent bases i have received some useful information thus far i appreciate everyone on this forum. if anyone needs help with learning to sort bases as insider discussed i can gladly help have some tools for it removal of chinese domains and mails which give fake hits

Sorry I misunderstood your other post :p Thought you were asking how people find so many valid emails. Anyway yeah if you don't find good databases, maybe you're out of luck. Try other methods of exploitation and such.

The latest trend in security seems to be mass scanning of IP ranges for ports belonging to NoSQL type Databases and try to dump it since many people leave them completely open without passwords.

But if you have money and looking to buy email lists, I can refer you to some people who do those things.
thank you insider if you can pm me i appreciate
Thought Emeditor do me real good and make procs work cool at work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking For Markets DreamDev 2 4,850 08-15-2021, 07:13 PM
Last Post: DreamDev
  how to get Telnet working on this network? QMark 16 29,140 07-02-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: QMark
  Where can I get a free copy of wahh labs? QMark 4 12,676 06-05-2018, 03:23 PM
Last Post: QMark
  How did you get into security? kms 18 33,400 05-09-2018, 09:44 PM
Last Post: 0xide