GreySec Social thread.
I think it would be nice to have a social thread where we can just talk and hang out for a bit. Especially considering that the forum can be slow at times, i propose we use this thread for off-topic discussion. We could talk about whatever you'd like. Maybe you have a simple question with regards to programming or hacking that doesn't warrant it's own thread it could be posted here as well.
Nice, I really like the idea of the thread, it's similar to that suggestion someone did some time ago about making a category with this kind of questions.
To start off this thread... What project(s) are you working on right now?

P.S. @Vector I saw your github and it's really interesting what you have there Tongue
When its less than two weeks till Christmas and you still haven't bought a single Christmas present for any of your family members. Any suggestions?
(12-12-2016, 10:10 PM)Cuck Wrote: When its less than two weeks till Christmas and you still haven't bought a single Christmas present for any of your family members. Any suggestions?

I always go for clothes, it's easy and if you know their tastes it might work. Also if you have children or something go for technology related things. Don't know about your budget, but console games work great.
Technological presents are the best to buy and receive, and nowadays there are "Technopresents" for every pocket.
Go with tablet, Chromecast and Netflix subscription Big Grin
(12-12-2016, 09:23 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: Nice, I really like the idea of the thread, it's similar to that suggestion someone did some time ago about making a category with this kind of questions.
To start off this thread... What project(s) are you working on right now?

P.S. @Vector I saw your github and it's really interesting what you have there Tongue

Thank you, was there any software you found particularly interesting? As to what i am currently working on well, as you know, my github is usually where the action is at as far projects go. I haven't had any big specific hacking projects going on, lately i have been focusing a lot on development. I am currently working on writing a web application with Python and the Django framework to function as the interface and database management system for the command and control server for my ransomware. I don't usually do a lot of web development so it's been pretty fun getting a bit into it.

(12-12-2016, 10:10 PM)Cuck Wrote: When its less than two weeks till Christmas and you still haven't bought a single Christmas present for any of your family members. Any suggestions?

Oh i know that feel bro. I have yet to buy Christmas presents as well, but luckily my family members all maintain wish-lists online that anyone that has the password to their list can check out.  It's a pretty nice set up.

(12-13-2016, 12:17 AM)overfl0wN Wrote: Technological presents are the best to buy and receive, and nowadays there are "Technopresents" for every pocket.

Good choices, personally i asked Santa for a new keyboard and some tech books. I really need to get a new keyboard mine is pretty much worn out. I mean it still works, but nothing beats the look and feel of a fresh one Tongue
Can't wait to take some time off work, drink too much and eat smoked salmon.

Good idea on books too, nothing beats paper copies, but I can never justify buying them myself.
(12-13-2016, 01:24 AM)StickFigure Wrote: Can't wait to take some time off work, drink too much and eat smoked salmon.

Good idea on books too, nothing beats paper copies, but I can never justify buying them myself.

Feel you man, probably going to Sweden for the 22th with some friends to pillage some of Insiders Swedish women then head back home after the 24th and spend the remaining days off doing whatever. You doing anything fun for Christmas?

(12-13-2016, 12:17 AM)overfl0wN Wrote: Technological presents are the best to buy and receive, and nowadays there are "Technopresents" for every pocket.

Wish it was that easy, but none of the fam  are really interested in technology or anything. Might give them an experience or something ski weekends are always fun.
(12-13-2016, 12:51 AM)Vector Wrote: Good choices, personally i asked Santa for a new keyboard and some tech books. I really need to get a new keyboard mine is pretty much worn out. I mean it still works, but nothing beats the look and feel of a fresh one Tongue

Hahahaha, keyboard is the programmer's lover, can't be neither old or dirty XD excellent choice

Cuck Wrote:Wish it was that easy, but none of the fam are really interested in technology or anything. Might give them an experience or something ski weekends are always fun.

Never give up Wink BTW ski weekends are better than Netflix. I hope to go next year because it's a while since last time i skied Sad
(12-16-2016, 12:02 PM)overfl0wN Wrote:
(12-13-2016, 12:51 AM)Vector Wrote: Good choices, personally i asked Santa for a new keyboard and some tech books. I really need to get a new keyboard mine is pretty much worn out. I mean it still works, but nothing beats the look and feel of a fresh one Tongue

Hahahaha, keyboard is the programmer's lover, can't be neither old or dirty XD excellent choice

Yeah lol, i also need some components for a hardware project, put them on my Christmas list as well. Being a tech nerd is expensive.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project: GreySec Data Scraper Program Dismal_0x8 14 1,599 05-17-2020, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Dismal_0x8
  GreySec Communication Channels (IRC.. etc) Insider 15 18,437 03-27-2020, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Insider
  Does anyone know of a book on social media hacking? QMark 2 3,687 07-27-2018, 01:41 AM
  Why is GreySec being censored by the government? QMark 3 3,618 03-14-2018, 12:33 AM