GreySec Social thread.
(12-16-2016, 01:55 PM)Vector Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 12:02 PM)overfl0wN Wrote:
(12-13-2016, 12:51 AM)Vector Wrote: Good choices, personally i asked Santa for a new keyboard and some tech books. I really need to get a new keyboard mine is pretty much worn out. I mean it still works, but nothing beats the look and feel of a fresh one Tongue

Hahahaha, keyboard is the programmer's lover, can't be neither old or dirty XD excellent choice

Yeah lol, i also need some components for a hardware project, put them on my Christmas list as well. Being a tech nerd is expensive.

You're damn right, I already spent all my money for presents ...
Luckily I also bought a Raspberry Pi for me... It's my first and I can't wait to have it, to see what I can do Big Grin
Christmas presents! I totally forgot about that, guess I'll hurry up and buy something small. Don't have time to order online, doubt the shipping will make it in time. Luckily I don't have to buy that many presents.
So.. what did you guys get for christmas? I got some money, a smartwatch and some other small cool stuff.
(12-25-2016, 10:55 AM)Insider Wrote: So.. what did you guys get for christmas? I got some money, a smartwatch and some other small cool stuff.

Not a whole lot of things of interest relevant to the forum but I did get an ESP8266 development board, super excited to start playing with it!
(12-25-2016, 10:55 AM)Insider Wrote: So.. what did you guys get for christmas? I got some money, a smartwatch and some other small cool stuff.

Raspberry Pi Zero. Big Grin
(12-25-2016, 08:03 PM)NO-OP Wrote:

Not a whole lot of things of interest relevant to the forum but I did get an ESP8266 development board, super excited to start playing with it!

Haha great man! Can't say I heard much about it, but good luck man. I'm going to read about it now Tongue

(12-26-2016, 11:00 AM)Vector Wrote:

Raspberry Pi Zero. Big Grin

Excellent! I want one as well, I guess I'll order one soon as well. Going to set up some cool stuff, like Tor router and portable hacking lab.

I got some socks, a couple gorgeous shirts, some other clothes, alcohol, and a weed scale.
Last month (December 2016) were probably our best month ever, with tons of new and active members as well as new posts. Quite the contrast eh? Compared to now, been a really quiet and inactive period last few weeks. But don't worry, I'm still alive and I don't plan to give up on GreySec just yet (never).

Although I do admit, I've been pretty down lately so I haven't exactly been motivated to work on GreySec. But I assure you, more good things will come soon! Just thought I'd drop it here, since it doesn't really deserve it's own thread. Hehe.
Hey Insider. Yeah i am partially to blame for this as well. I haven't had a lot of time to spend on InfoSec and computer science recently. I got a lot of catching up to do on some of my InfoSec projects :p

Never fear however, i intend to keep on keeping on even though it's been a little slower than usual, due to some IRL commitments i have currently.
(01-30-2017, 11:12 PM)Vector Wrote: Hey Insider. Yeah i am partially to blame for this as well. I haven't had a lot of time to spend on InfoSec and computer science recently. I got a lot of catching up to do on some of my InfoSec projects :p

Never fear however, i intend to keep on keeping on even though it's been a little slower than usual, due to some IRL commitments i have currently.

We are all to blame Smile January is boring and sad, we all have to get back to work after a nice christmas break. So same here, I need to shell out some more threads and tutorials. But they'll be slower than usual. Hehe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GreySec Communication Channels (IRC.. etc) Insider 17 21,626 08-09-2020, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Insider
  How did you find GreySec? Insider 11 2,877 07-28-2020, 01:19 AM
Last Post: QMark
  GreySec Scraper Tool Release DeepLogic 4 1,662 06-09-2020, 12:20 AM
  GreySec Forum Statistics (Full Stats) DeepLogic 7 1,932 06-02-2020, 11:15 AM