GreySec Social thread.
Anyone else notice how many InfoSec professionals are raging liberals? Now no offence if you're a liberal, i am neither liberal nor conservative but lately it appears to be that the vast majority of IT professionals are lefties.

Thank you, that was my thought for the day.

*Dissolves back into the shadows*
(02-12-2017, 10:00 PM)Vector Wrote: Anyone else notice how many InfoSec professionals are raging liberals? Now no offence if you're a liberal, i am neither liberal nor conservative but lately it appears to be that the vast majority of IT professionals are lefties.

They can't get laid otherwise. Notice how IT professionals are also mostly beta cucks and how they tend to have serious anti-social and autistic traits. Most normal people grow out of their liberal phase when they're done with primary school, but autistic cucklords that specialize in IT never get to socialize with non-cucks and never have the chance to be enlightened to the harsh reality that is life. I also have a theory that autism is spreadable and since most autists can't do non-office jobs, "normal" people that go IT get infected with their autism and as a result never get conservative friends.

There may be exceptions, but in most cases where I've had to interact with IT people its usually always been true.

Spoiler(Show)
Oni
(02-13-2017, 12:22 AM)Cuck Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 10:00 PM)Vector Wrote: Anyone else notice how many InfoSec professionals are raging liberals? Now no offence if you're a liberal, i am neither liberal nor conservative but lately it appears to be that the vast majority of IT professionals are lefties.

They can't get laid otherwise. Notice how IT professionals are also mostly beta cucks and how they tend to have serious anti-social and autistic traits. Most normal people grow out of their liberal phase when they're done with primary school, but autistic cucklords that specialize in IT never get to socialize with non-cucks and never have the chance to be enlightened to the harsh reality that is life. I also have a theory that autism is spreadable and since most autists can't do non-office jobs, "normal" people that go IT get infected with their autism and as a result never get conservative friends.

There may be exceptions, but in most cases where I've had to interact with IT people its usually always been true.

Spoiler(Show)
Oni

Probably, i wonder how many of them are triggered just reading this tbh.

Spoiler(Show)
Fam
Righteous bump of justice.

So forum has been slow, like always, and i don't just mean the DNS issues. Eh, what's everyone been up to lately?

Happy Star Wars day by the way. May the fourth be with you.
I`ll try to change that soon enough:p Really sorry about my inactivity and my general disregard for fixing GS (Been kinds broken). Believe it`s not that I don`t care, It`s just life putting everything in chsos right at this moment.

But I assure you!Smile I`m going to do better after this. Will get to a computer tomorow, by then I`ll actually be able to do my duty and founder and admin to actually take care of our forum. Instead of just letting it detereorate.

But believe me those are not just words!:p I know I`ve made many promises before anf fail to commit to them in time. But right now I feel motivated to make greysec “great again“ so to speak (with a small loan of a million dollars).
(05-04-2017, 04:50 PM)Insider Wrote: I feel motivated to make greysec “great again“ so to speak (with a small loan of a million dollars).

haha Nice to hear that! Hope it gets fixed soon  Tongue

(05-04-2017, 01:23 PM)Vector Wrote: So forum has been slow, like always, and i don't just mean the DNS issues. Eh, what's everyone been up to lately?

I'm actually doing pretty good Smile
I have tried to revive some old threads which were forgotten and tried to add some content to them.

I have also been watching some security conferences which I actually find really cool so I think I will see if they were already published here and if they weren't post them.

I hope everyone else is doing great too!
Have a good day guys  Angel
(05-04-2017, 04:50 PM)Insider Wrote: I`ll try to change that soon enough:p Really sorry about my inactivity and my general disregard for fixing GS (Been kinds broken). Believe it`s not that I don`t care, It`s just life putting everything in chsos right at this moment.

But I assure you!Smile I`m going to do better after this. Will get to a computer tomorow, by then I`ll actually be able to do my duty and founder and admin to actually take care of our forum. Instead of just letting it detereorate.

But believe me those are not just words!:p I know I`ve made many promises before anf fail to commit to them in time. But right now I feel motivated to make greysec “great again“ so to speak (with a small loan of a million dollars).

Don't sweat it, i am sure we can all relate to sometimes life getting in the way of stuff we would like to accomplish/do. I just like complaining. Also, when you're able come say hi on XMPP, we'll have a party.

(05-04-2017, 07:14 PM)enmafia2 Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 04:50 PM)Insider Wrote: I feel motivated to make greysec “great again“ so to speak (with a small loan of a million dollars).

(05-04-2017, 01:23 PM)Vector Wrote: So forum has been slow, like always, and i don't just mean the DNS issues. Eh, what's everyone been up to lately?

I have tried to revive some old threads which were forgotten and tried to add some content to them.

I have also been watching some security conferences which I actually find really cool so I think I will see if they were already published here and if they weren't post them.

Glad to hear you're doing good, and yeah in general SEC CONS are pretty interesting. Twitter tells me our very own mod Cypher might go to Black Hat USA this year. Pretty jealous. I'd like to go but tickets are upwards of 1000$ lmao. I don't know about you but i usually don't have that kind of money just laying around.

inb4hack4cash/hack_harder
(05-04-2017, 10:16 PM)Vector Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 04:50 PM)Insider Wrote: I`ll try to change that soon enough:p Really sorry about my inactivity and my general disregard for fixing GS (Been kinds broken). Believe it`s not that I don`t care, It`s just life putting everything in chsos right at this moment.

Don't sweat it, i am sure we can all relate to sometimes life getting in the way of stuff we would like to accomplish/do. I just like complaining. Also, when you're able come say hi on XMPP, we'll have a party.

(05-04-2017, 07:14 PM)enmafia2 Wrote:

Glad to hear you're doing good, and yeah in general SEC CONS are pretty interesting. Twitter tells me our very own mod Cypher might go to Black Hat USA this year. Pretty jealous. I'd like to go but tickets are upwards of 1000$ lmao. I don't know about you but i usually don't have that kind of money just laying around.

inb4hack4cash/hack_harder

I feel you bro... Tickets are expensive as fuck... At least you can watch the videos when they get uploaded... You miss the atmosphere tho (which is probably the best thing of going to conventions imo).
What's cypher twitter btw? I think i'm following him but not sure tho...
(05-04-2017, 10:38 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: I feel you bro... Tickets are expensive as fuck... At least you can watch the videos when they get uploaded... You miss the atmosphere tho (which is probably the best thing of going to conventions imo).

Yeah true, there's sometimes exclusive workshops at CONs as well though from what i hear. of course you'd pay more but you get hands-on training in the latest tools, techniques and procedures to come out of the greater InfoSec community.

Also Cypher can be found on Twitter here.

Also i just realized we aren't following each other on Twitter. Shocked and appalled

I have remedied the situation from my end though Tongue
(05-04-2017, 10:51 PM)Vector Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 10:38 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: I feel you bro... Tickets are expensive as fuck... At least you can watch the videos when they get uploaded... You miss the atmosphere tho (which is probably the best thing of going to conventions imo).

Yeah true, there's sometimes exclusive workshops at CONs as well though from what i hear. of course you'd pay more but you get hands-on training in the latest tools, techniques and procedures to come out of the greater InfoSec community.

Also Cypher can be found on Twitter here.

Also i just realized we aren't following each other on Twitter. Shocked and appalled

I have remedied the situation from my end though Tongue

Followed you and cypher Tongue
I'm not a big fan of twitter so don's expect much activity from my end.

Have a nice day Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GreySec Scraper Tool Release Dismal_0x8 3 243 8 hours ago
Last Post: enmafia2
  GreySec Forum Statistics (Full Stats) Dismal_0x8 5 162 9 hours ago
Last Post: Insider
  Project: GreySec Data Scraper Program Dismal_0x8 14 1,670 05-17-2020, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Dismal_0x8
  GreySec Communication Channels (IRC.. etc) Insider 15 18,501 03-27-2020, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Insider