GreySec Social thread.
(06-29-2017, 07:06 AM)Insider Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 10:27 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: Feeling like shit, me inactive this forum am.
Trying to get out of internet for a while

Take it easy dude, take a break. We all need it sometimes Smile Feel free to tell us/me about if it makes you feel better.

I'm kind of back, still not as always, how you guys doing?

(07-06-2017, 12:08 AM)Vector Wrote: I made a blog. For the lulz. Tell me how shit it is.

https://medium.com/@AntiSec_Inc/combinin...cf424be01d

Looking nice, do you plan on making posts on a regular basis?
(07-06-2017, 07:42 PM)enmafia2 Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 07:06 AM)Insider Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 10:27 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: Feeling like shit, me inactive this forum am.
Trying to get out of internet for a while

Take it easy dude, take a break. We all need it sometimes Smile Feel free to tell us/me about if it makes you feel better.

I'm kind of back, still not as always, how you guys doing?

(07-06-2017, 12:08 AM)Vector Wrote: I made a blog. For the lulz. Tell me how shit it is.

https://medium.com/@AntiSec_Inc/combinin...cf424be01d

Looking nice, do you plan on making posts on a regular basis?

Thanks it seems to be well received and yeah i plan to make them every now and then depending on what sort of projects i am working on
Heyoo toasting in a social bread. Either all our members are boring people or such nerds they even have bad social skills on the internet, which would explain the lack of activity in this thread. Lol.

Just kidding. I'm wondering though does the majority of people simply treat the site as a reference guide to be consulted whenever particular knowledge is required or do people consider it a community. Well i know how i feel about it. Tell me your thoughts.

By the way, ya'll should check out my blog if you'll forgive the shameless self-promotion. I bet you'd like it. Leave a like, subscribe and support me on patreon. I don't actually have patreon but i guess i could get one if you'd feel like giving me money, or something, i don't know. Maybe?

*Honk* I'll be here all day.
(08-22-2017, 06:56 PM)Vector Wrote: Heyoo toasting in a social bread. Either all our members are boring people or such nerds they even have bad social skills on the internet, which would explain the lack of activity in this thread. Lol.

Just kidding. I'm wondering though does the majority of people simply treat the site as a reference guide to be consulted whenever particular knowledge is required or do people consider it a community. Well i know how i feel about it. Tell me your thoughts.

By the way, ya'll should check out my blog if you'll forgive the shameless self-promotion. I bet you'd like it. Leave a like, subscribe and support me on patreon. I don't actually have patreon but i guess i could get one if you'd feel like giving me money, or something, i don't know. Maybe?

Well I consider it a community, there is a lot of interesting content here, however, I think that this website is up because of some members who keep it active.
Also, how do you want me to check out your blog if you don't share any link xD
And get in IRC if you down for a talk I'm bored Sad
(08-23-2017, 10:12 AM)enmafia2 Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 06:56 PM)Vector Wrote: Heyoo toasting in a social bread. Either all our members are boring people or such nerds they even have bad social skills on the internet, which would explain the lack of activity in this thread. Lol.

Well I consider it a community, there is a lot of interesting content here, however, I think that this website is up because of some members who keep it active.

I'm not home right now, but i will hop on Mibbit for a bit. Also https://medium.com/@AntiSec_Inc I have a post about something random i did, and two posts about Python. I know, not a lot, but i promise what i lack in quantity i make up for in quality.
(08-23-2017, 02:39 PM)Vector Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 10:12 AM)enmafia2 Wrote:

I'm not home right now, but i will hop on Mibbit for a bit. Also https://medium.com/@AntiSec_Inc I have a post about something random i did, and two posts about Python. I know, not a lot, but i promise what i lack in quantity i make up for in quality.

I will definitely take a look, I want to read it calmed and steady Smile
(08-24-2017, 12:04 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: I will definitely take a look, I want to read it calmed and steady :

Sure, also, i missed you on IRC by 22 minutes yesterday (-_-")
(08-24-2017, 02:44 PM)Vector Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 12:04 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: I will definitely take a look, I want to read it calmed and steady :

Sure, also, i missed you on IRC by 22 minutes yesterday (-_-")

Well I'm now in if you're down for a talk. Insider is in too.

Something a friend and member from around here once told me a while ago. As an outside perspective on it all. GreySec has became bit of a resource hub for people. People get in, get what they need, and then get out. There's so much good info! Which I don't mind at all, I would never put in hide restrictions. Information is free.

What I need to do is to put into more incentives them to stay and go into to discussion. Like ego-boosts that most forums have. Of course got to keep it balanced.

I will consider some measures for this in the future.
(09-29-2017, 05:16 PM)Insider Wrote:

Something a friend and member from around here once told me a while ago. As an outside perspective on it all. GreySec has became bit of a resource hub for people. People get in, get what they need, and then get out. There's so much good info! Which I don't mind at all, I would never put in hide restrictions. Information is free.

What I need to do is to put into more incentives them to stay and go into to discussion. Like ego-boosts that most forums have. Of course got to keep it balanced.

I will consider some measures for this in the future.

Yeah i think that might be a good idea, have some cool incentives for people to contribute their own original content. I think something like that would boost community involvement.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did you find GreySec? Insider 14 8,717 08-30-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Sorry
  GreySec Communication Channels (IRC.. etc) Insider 17 25,967 08-09-2020, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Insider
  GreySec Scraper Tool Release DeepLogic 4 3,764 06-09-2020, 12:20 AM
  GreySec Forum Statistics (Full Stats) DeepLogic 7 4,319 06-02-2020, 11:15 AM