RASPBERRY PI
(12-22-2016, 07:54 AM)NO-OP Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 03:30 AM)Knife Boss Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 09:33 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: I want to buy a raspberry pi and for a while I have been collecting projects that I found interesting, here you have some of them:
-Smart Alarm
-Automatic crop system
-Weather station
-Smart mirror
-WiFi pineapple
-Polaroïd
-Retro Console

Hope you like any of those Wink

Wifi Pineapple is very interesting. All you need is an external wifi adapter. 
Also, you could even make a sort of USB rubber ducky.

For a pineapple you're better off using two wifi adapters, at least you want to keep with the design and I don't think you can make a rubber ducky since the Raspberry Pi doesn't support mounting as a HID, at least last time I checked.  If you want to make a rubber ducky the Arduino mini is perfect for it, I've made one and it worked really well.

Yes, with an arduino it is possible but I'm pretty sure there is a way with raspberry pi also. Maybe with a pi zero.
(12-21-2016, 09:33 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: I want to buy a raspberry pi and for a while I have been collecting projects that I found interesting, here you have some of them:
-Smart Alarm
-Automatic crop system
-Weather station
-Smart mirror
-WiFi pineapple
-Polaroïd
-Retro Console

Hope you like any of those Wink

haha I love the list! Thank you
I would like to add a useful bash scripting tutorial that helped me a lot when using the raspberry pi
https://likegeeks.com/bash-script-easy-guide/
The examples mentioned works Raspbian!
In my humble opinion Bash scripting should be combined with Python scripting to create powerful scripts.

Regards,
I need to buy a cheap raspberry pi. If you do head down this path, you can tunnel all your traffic to remove all the ads from your website/s so, no need for chrome extension.

For a solid purpose of a good raspberry pi, pentesting.