finding web vulnerabilities
Hi-

For those of you familiar with it, I have recently read The Web Application Hacker's Handbook (2nd ed) and am currently going through a challenge site. All this is very new to me. I have some experience with reverse engineering and assembly so I know the process, at least in my own way, of deducing vulnerabilities from code.

I think the book is great, but if you can recommend any other titles, I would greatly appreciate it! For what it's worth, I have also read The Art of Software Security Assessment.

Thanks
This thread might interest you: https://greysec.net/showthread.php?tid=412 Also besides web-application ebooks I can really recommend the book "The Art of Human Hacking" not really a web hacking ebook I know. But it's one of my favorite SE ebooks :p If you're interested.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  would this be a good way to start web hacking? QMark 19 7,037 04-04-2020, 06:28 AM
Last Post: QMark
  [PoC] RunBox.com x MailChimp.com - Stored XSS Vulnerabilities (Bug Bounty Hunting) Daisuke Dan 3 5,768 04-24-2019, 08:47 PM
Last Post: thunder
  Best books for web zebisnaga 8 6,028 09-22-2018, 08:28 PM
Last Post: QMark
  Web Application Hacking 101-level resources hworth 1 4,538 08-12-2018, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Insider