-=[*FREE* Signatures - for GS Members + More...]=-
/======================================================\

Welcome, many Members of GreySec!

\======================================================/

I understand that most of you already have a Signature developed by Atlas, but I would like to also devise Signatures for the GreySec Community!

I have been in the Graphic Design Business for almost 2 Years now, and I was hoping a few of you would like some GreySec Signatures created by me, so...

Here below I will have a form such as I did on HackSociety, which you will fill out in the "reply" section under this thread; I will then develop a Signature based on your preferences, and use the "reply" feature to post your signature which you will be able to click on to download (or just right-click and "save as", haha).

Also, by posting a thread and looking at your responses, I have seen that many of you really don't enjoy the thought of Graphics being implemented on GreySec at the moment...to be honest, I absolutely LOVED HackSociety, and now we have GreySec. The only problem is...don't get me wrong, but I love enveloping myself into the Community of a Forum, helping out, and trying to give anyone the assistance they require...

But I am not a Security Expert, which is the intentions of GreySec, when I could help out in programming on HackSociety.

Which is why the only I can help out with GreySec, is be developing Graphic Designs, Signatures, Visual Effects, User Interface Designs, and much more (I'll post a thread later using Thread Design where you guys can PM me or Reply if you need artistic assistance in a project)

So therefore, I must take on the action of being a designer for the GreySec Community at this moment, until more threads are added, and the Community grows miraculously.

Anyways, back to the topic of my Signature Thread, I will now give you the form you must fill out to request a Signature Design; all you must do is fill out the form, and post it below, with a contact method of how you'd like me to get it to you, or I can just reply to your post so you can acquire it (as stated above). Thanks again everyone, and expect a second Thread of mine revolving around the idea of me designing for you...here on the extravagant GreySec.

---

Kind Regards, to everyone... - SlyStudios

/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

-Signature Form- (fulfilment required):

\-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

Theme Basis? - (Ex. Cryptography, Security, PHP, Matric, etc.):

Text within the Signature? - (Specific Fonts?):

Background Design? - (Stock, Original, etc.):

Color Scheme? - (Ex. Red+White Text, Black BG):

Signature References? - (Pre-Made Signature, looks like how you want yours):

Extra Detail? - (Anything you'd like to add?):

(Might add color to the post later! :3)

\-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
a sig is needed here but am not sure about what i need all i know is it should be about java !!
could you make me something without giving you ideas and show me what you got
(06-21-2015, 04:44 AM)Luffy-_- Wrote: a sig is needed here but am not sure about what i need all i know is it should be about java !!

I gotcha covered!
Give me an hour or so (I have some things to do), and it'll be under the Thread!
thanks for taking over for me, as I've been really busy these past weeks Smile, I'll probably close my thread some time soon.
(06-21-2015, 04:44 AM)Luffy-_- Wrote: a sig is needed here but am not sure about what i need all i know is it should be about java !!

Hey! Sorry I've been late on my art to give to you, I'll have it done soon.
I've just been a little busy with my Graphic Work!

(06-23-2015, 10:49 AM)Atlas Wrote: thanks for taking over for me, as I've been really busy these past weeks Smile, I'll probably close my thread some time soon.

I'm not exactly "taking over", I'm more like "joining in" to help out with everyone!
From what I've seen so far, it seems as if you and I are the only two designers here so far, so how about we team up sometime and develop for the GreySec Community? Wink
Maybe make some tutorials, templates, UIs, Sigs, Banners, anything they need!
More on the Templates, since there is no GFX Thread yet, we could create Templates for everyone, and release a few weekly in the "Off Topic" Section, and put some tutorials there? And have a little request thread so they can ask us for things? Just a little idea, if you'd like to, reply here, or hit me up with a PM!

(06-23-2015, 02:24 PM)Sphinx Wrote: Theme Basis? - (Ex. Cryptography, Security, PHP, Matric, etc.): Investigative/forensics
Text within the Signature? - (Specific Fonts?): Up to you.
Background Design? - (Stock, Original, etc.): Up to you.
Color Scheme? - (Ex. Red+White Text, Black BG): Up to you.
Signature References? - (Pre-Made Signature, looks like how you want yours): Up to you.
Extra Detail? - (Anything you'd like to add?): Up to you.

I should have it done by tomorrow!
I've gotta a few things to do, but expect it soon!
Theme Basis? - (Ex. Cryptography, Security, PHP, Matric, etc.): Dark, Mr popo eyes
Text within the Signature? - (Specific Fonts?): I'm Mr Popo
Background Design? - (Stock, Original, etc.): Mr popo face
Color Scheme? - (Ex. Red+White Text, Black BG): Dark background, evilish, white text
Signature References? - (Pre-Made Signature, looks like how you want yours): Up to you.
Extra Detail? - (Anything you'd like to add?): Mr popo is a DBZ reference if you didnt know that, just for when your making it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PluralSight free due to coronavirus enmafia2 6 1,502 04-11-2020, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Havana
  Why do bug bounty hunters on average have more skill? QMark 3 5,268 08-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Last Post: hworth
  Where can I get a free copy of wahh labs? QMark 4 3,961 06-05-2018, 03:23 PM
Last Post: QMark
  We should add in some more subforums QMark 12 6,734 01-30-2018, 12:21 AM
Last Post: QMark