Which Guide Would You Like to See First?
Hello GS,
I am stuck on which topic to make my next guide on. Here are the 2 choices:
  1. Windows Exploit Development
  2. Common Exploits to Full System Access

Which one would you like to see?
Neither. I can find all the information I need on these topics through Google.

If you must write one, pick one that interests you. Cause it doesn't *really* fucking matter to anyone else. If you wanted something interesting, go uncommon. The fact that you have 'common' in the title indicates there is nothing new or interesting in what you intend to write.
(06-21-2015, 05:26 PM)MuddyBucket Wrote: Neither. I can find all the information I need on these topics through Google.

If you must write one, pick one that interests you. Cause it doesn't *really* fucking matter to anyone else. If you wanted something interesting, go uncommon. The fact that you have 'common' in the title indicates there is nothing new or interesting in what you intend to write.

What's with the language and rudeness against him?
He's just doing what he extravagantly does, making his tutorials.
Don't cuss him out and tell him off, just because he is making an easy to find tutorial for the community of GreySec.
It was a simple question requiring a simple answer!
Anyways, I think you should choose the one that would be more beneficial to the community at the moment, or set a poll (I forgot if there was already one or not).
Great work!
(06-21-2015, 06:38 PM)SlyStudios Wrote: What's with the language and rudeness against him?

You haven't fucking seen rude.

(06-21-2015, 06:38 PM)SlyStudios Wrote: He's just doing what he extravagantly does, making his tutorials.

He's written 1 fucking tutorial. Quality was meh, but doesn't change the fact that this thread is stupid. It's attention whoring at it's finest. If he was just interested in writing a fucking tutorial he would be writing a fucking tutorial, not sitting here wasting time discussing what he should write about. Thats just fucking idiotic. Makes even less sense since it *really* doesn't contribute anything to the greater community by rewriting the fucking wheel.

(06-21-2015, 06:38 PM)SlyStudios Wrote: Don't cuss him out and tell him off, just because he is making an easy to find tutorial for the community of GreySec.

He asked a fucking question, he got a fucking answer. I don't fucking care if you like it or not. I don't want to see either of these tutorials. If he didn't want an opinion on the matter he shouldn't have asked for an opinion and just started writing.

(06-21-2015, 06:38 PM)SlyStudios Wrote: Anyways, I think you should choose the one that would be more beneficial to the community at the moment, or set a poll (I forgot if there was already one or not).

I think you missed the entire fucking point of this thread. But that doesn't surprise me at all.
(06-21-2015, 06:55 PM)MuddyBucket Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 06:38 PM)SlyStudios Wrote: What's with the language and rudeness against him?

(06-21-2015, 06:38 PM)SlyStudios Wrote: He's just doing what he extravagantly does, making his tutorials.

He's written 1 fucking tutorial. Quality was meh, but doesn't change the fact that this thread is stupid. It's attention whoring at it's finest. If he was just interested in writing a fucking tutorial he would be writing a fucking tutorial, not sitting here wasting time discussing what he should write about. Thats just fucking idiotic. Makes even less sense since it *really* doesn't contribute anything to the greater community by rewriting the fucking wheel.

(06-21-2015, 06:38 PM)SlyStudios Wrote: Don't cuss him out and tell him off, just because he is making an easy to find tutorial for the community of GreySec.

He asked a fucking question, he got a fucking answer. I don't fucking care if you like it or not. I don't want to see either of these tutorials. If he didn't want an opinion on the matter he shouldn't have asked for an opinion and just started writing.

(06-21-2015, 06:38 PM)SlyStudios Wrote: Anyways, I think you should choose the one that would be more beneficial to the community at the moment, or set a poll (I forgot if there was already one or not).

I think you missed the entire fucking point of this thread. But that doesn't surprise me at all.

You have your opinions, I have mine. End of story.

(06-21-2015, 06:55 PM)MuddyBucket Wrote:

I apologize for how I reacted.
I'm just personally and normally a kind person, so I don't treat people with attitudes very kindly.
I didn't mean to be rude against you, it's just we have differentiated opinions.

Good luck with your RedHat stuff as well if you choose to join them.

Kind regards, - SlyStudios

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you currently listening to? Vi-Sion 21 8,869 06-25-2020, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Insider
  How did you find GreySec? Insider 8 1,073 06-11-2020, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Insider
  I just passed CompTIA A+ core 2 on the first try!!! QMark 5 1,002 06-01-2020, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Vector
  Do you have a Gucci coat? LOSTINSAUCE 16 9,151 05-25-2020, 06:19 PM
Last Post: WendyMorris