Black Hat USA, DEF CON, BSides LV
Well, it is almost that time of the year again - hacker summer camp (BH, DC, BSides LV) is happening at the end of July in Las Vegas. 

From my understanding, these conferences make up some of the biggest hacker meetups in the world. So, do we have any GreySec members besides myself attending? I will be at Black Hat USA & DEF CON, this is my first time attending!

So hype.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2015-08-10-at-12.24.19-PM.png]
Sadly i won't be able to attend this time but perhaps next time. It'd be awesome if you documented your journey for all of us who can't go this year Smile
(07-06-2017, 12:04 AM)Vector Wrote: Sadly i won't be able to attend this time but perhaps next time. It'd be awesome if you documented your journey for all of us who can't go this year Smile

+1 It would be nice to have something like that

I wish I could, unfortunately it's very expensive and I can't afford it. Have fun my friend, I knew you were going as I saw your tw Tongue
Wish I had the economy and independence for that. Maybe in the future. I'm not quite sure about BH actually, who knows. But I'll definetly get around chaos computer club CCCDE conference at some time in the future. Although it's unfortunate I won't see my favorite speaker around anymore :| Jacob Applebaum.

But have fun dude!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is there anything wrong with the terms "white hat," "black hat," or "grey hat" to you QMark 2 843 04-14-2020, 03:16 AM
Last Post: QMark
  Black/Grey Hatting Anonymous EnigmaCookie 8 5,472 04-10-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: sten0
  Is it ok if I want to be grey hat? QMark 7 4,975 01-27-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Vector
  [Official] The Black Hand - Recruitment LSD 22 9,121 01-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Contract