Sup?
Rawr
A wild MuddyBucket appears! Beware of this creature for he has many sharp fangs.

Sup :p

Edit: In all seriousness. It's nice to see you again! Smile
Ya, i actually couldn't remember the domain name haha. had to google my username and a couple choice keywords to find it.
(07-30-2017, 11:49 PM)MuddyBucket Wrote: Ya, i actually couldn't remember the domain name haha. had to google my username and a couple choice keywords to find it.

A simple method of remembering greysecs domain is by remembering that it rhymes with gay sex. So just think about dicks or something and you'll instantly be brought back to the site
Interesting. Evilzone is down. Seems forums like these are a dying breed!
(07-31-2017, 01:02 PM)MuddyBucket Wrote: Interesting. Evilzone is down. Seems forums like these are a dying breed!

Yeah... seems to be that Ande pulled the plug once again. Who knows if its gone forever or if it'll resurface. From what I have heard, forum wipes and restart at evilzone doesn't seem to be anything new.

The IRC is still up last time I checked though.
Actually, if you go to evilzone.org it seems Ande or someone has revived it again?
(07-31-2017, 04:25 PM)hworth Wrote: Actually, if you go to evilzone.org it seems Ande or someone has revived it again?

Well I'll be damned, thought it was down for good. 

I would happily be a part of their community if it weren't for that unreasonable patreon requirement for sign up. You'd be essentially be giving away your anonymity using paypal/credit card together with patreon for that invite code.

Now.. if they accepted bitcoin payment on the other hand it wouldn't be a problem.
That page looked like just a placeholder to me... is there any actual forum or community?

And I'm not gonna pay to visit a possibly dead community with no content. i have a feeling that this is just going to kill the site further.
(08-01-2017, 02:23 AM)MuddyBucket Wrote: That page looked like just a placeholder to me... is there any actual forum or community?

And I'm not gonna pay to visit a possibly dead community with no content. i have a feeling that this is just going to kill the site further.

The website has been down several times too, what assures you that it will not happen again?

Welcome back muddy  Big Grin