Good to be back
After a long time of hard work I'm finally back, hi to everyone in the forum Big Grin , new and old people, hope you all had a great times here and good holidays.
Talking about holidays, someone went @ SHA this year???
Welcome back buddy. No i haven't been to SHA, have you? If so, how was it? Tell em all about it Smile
Welcome back man! Great to see old people come back around. No I wasn't on SHA, but a bunch of people I follow in Twitter were there. Really cool! I hope you had a good time.
Welcome back my friend, I'm also trying to get back to the scene, I tried to stay away of the internet for a while (eventhough I failed miserably).
(08-18-2017, 02:43 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: Welcome back my friend, I'm also trying to get back to the scene, I tried to stay away of the internet for a while (eventhough I failed miserably).

And I'm very happy that you failed! lol.
(08-21-2017, 01:07 PM)Insider Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 02:43 PM)enmafia2 Wrote: Welcome back my friend, I'm also trying to get back to the scene, I tried to stay away of the internet for a while (eventhough I failed miserably).

And I'm very happy that you failed! lol.

hahah thanks you I suppose lol
Hi guys, very happy to see you all.
Unfortunately I wasn't at SHA for work problems Sad really angry, because I heard that the place is amazing, I was near home, good weed + hacking camp = really good times XD
Anyone knows if the paper/video of the talks are available??

@enmafia2: you can run but you cannot hide, internet will find you LOL
It's a hard challenge to stay away from it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is hacktivism as a movement gone for good? QMark 2 800 04-12-2020, 03:06 PM
Last Post: QMark
  would you say this would be a good improvement on a study? QMark 4 4,554 03-16-2019, 06:57 PM
Last Post: MuddyBucket
  how good is hacking dojo really? QMark 1 4,962 10-16-2018, 05:02 AM
Last Post: kms
  does anyone here think marijuana is good for you? QMark 3 4,130 01-27-2018, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Vector