Who was a previous member at HS?
A wild Xero appears.

Why isn't my username purple and black? xD Glad to see some old friends on here, it's been too long. Did my derpina emigrate here too or must I hunt Member down?

Lookin' good, Insider! Loving the new site although I'm sad to see HS go. Here's to a new, brighter future!
(06-27-2015, 12:22 AM)Xero Wrote: A wild Xero appears.

Why isn't my username purple and black? xD Glad to see some old friends on here, it's been too long. Did my derpina emigrate here too or must I hunt Member down?

Lookin' good, Insider! Loving the new site although I'm sad to see HS go. Here's to a new, brighter future!

I'm afraid Member hasn't emigrated just yet :) I guess I'll have to steal him too!
In good time, I'm sure. I'm pretty happy with who I'm seeing so far, got a strong HQ group right now. Although I'm missing a few faces that need to sign up. Tongue
I certainly was too.

Since HS went offline, It's somewhat of an arduous task locating a new forum to call "home". I see GS Is expanding by the day here, hence I believe It will develop and grow rather quick.
I was a member, with the same nick. I joined HS before it went down.
I'm pretty sure GS will rule the world Wink
i was a member of HC then HS till it merged stayed for few days on SL then i joined psycho at HC.rocks and now i ended here at GS Smile
(06-27-2015, 07:56 AM)overfl0wN Wrote: I joined HS before it went down.

o rly?? r u sure u didnt join after it went down?
(06-27-2015, 12:58 PM)MuddyBucket Wrote:
(06-27-2015, 07:56 AM)overfl0wN Wrote: I joined HS before it went down.

o rly?? r u sure u didnt join after it went down?

I mean I joined a few months before it went down...........
(06-27-2015, 12:22 AM)Xero Wrote: A wild Xero appears.

The first line.

OH MY GOD IT'S REALLY YOU XERO. Ask Insider for my Pidgin we must talk ~

(06-27-2015, 05:29 AM)mothered Wrote: I certainly was too.

Since HS went offline, It's somewhat of an arduous task locating a new forum to call "home". I see GS Is expanding by the day here, hence I believe It will develop and grow rather quick.

It's really nice to see you here, mothered. I felt the same way when HS went down. HackSociety had it's issues that would probably never be fixed but I couldn't call another forum home more than HS.

Hoping to bring GreySec to life and start a new online colony of elites. Can not wait to see how this forum is going to look in about 6 months time from now.
(06-28-2015, 02:36 AM)#Limitless Wrote: It's really nice to see you here, mothered. I felt the same way when HS went down. HackSociety had it's issues that would probably never be fixed but I couldn't call another forum home more than HS.

Hoping to bring GreySec to life and start a new online colony of elites. Can not wait to see how this forum is going to look in about 6 months time from now.

Likewise with you my friend.

I believe will can start a new community here, perhaps of equal If not a greater caliber of members than HS.
Edit: Typo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Member ravva 1 3,251 01-20-2019, 10:39 AM
Last Post: enmafia2