Requesting help
Ok So Hi, 've been lurking around Greysec since creation, I also had an account with Hack Society.
I want to know if there is a member list i can search to see if i can find my old GreySec Account, I dont remember the name of it but i would recognize it if i saw it, unfortunately i have not found such a list.
There's no such list or any information from the old HS Database. Everything was wiped by the then HS admin. GreySec is a clean slate, risen from the ashes of Hacksociety in order to make a forum without Drama or any toxic content that usually infest hacking forums such as HF and others.

Anyway, yeah can't help you there :p Anyway glad you came around, welcome to GS!
(09-28-2017, 09:16 PM)Insider Wrote: There's no such list or any information from the old HS Database. Everything was wiped by the then HS admin. GreySec is a clean slate, risen from the ashes of Hacksociety in order to make a forum without Drama or any toxic content that usually infest hacking forums such as HF and others.

Anyway, yeah can't help you there :p Anyway glad you came around, welcome to GS!

He seems to be looking for an old GreySec account.

(09-28-2017, 02:23 AM)GreyHatS Wrote: Ok So Hi, 've been lurking around Greysec since creation, I also had an account with Hack Society.
I want to know if there is a member list i can search to see if i can find my old GreySec Account, I dont remember the name of it but i would recognize it if i saw it, unfortunately i have not found such a list.

This should do ya...
My bad, thought you meant recovering your old HS account. But yeah MuddyBucket is right. Just check the memberlist.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  could someone help me access my netacad course? QMark 4 658 05-23-2020, 05:53 PM
Last Post: DeepLogic
  could someone help me fix Packet Tracer? QMark 1 436 05-23-2020, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Insider
  Badly need seniors suggestion and help baldhead 3 734 05-10-2020, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Insider
  Help Skin Magnet 6 1,364 04-07-2020, 05:28 PM
Last Post: aelyks