What Do You Think Of Facebook?
Greetings GS,

As per the thread's title, what're your thoughts on Facebook? Personally, I think It's a load of trash, It's so disorganized and simply navigating around the site Is very frustrating. Of real significance, Is that I cannot fathom how anyone can share their personal details, hence be at the disposal to the entire globe. Ridiculous to say the least.

Your thoughts?
It would be a great tool if used in the right way, and not only for posting bullshits like your holiday's photos, your breakfast, lunch and dinner, your underwear, etc......
I don't use FB because I don't need to show the world what I'm doing every fucking second of my life, because I care about my privacy and I don't need to show the world all my personal data for free ( not even if I would get paid ) and last but not least because I'm a private and anti social person Smile
(06-27-2015, 05:45 AM)mothered Wrote: Greetings GS,

As per the thread's title, what're your thoughts on Facebook? Personally, I think It's a load of trash, It's so disorganized and simply navigating around the site Is very frustrating. Of real significance, Is that I cannot fathom how anyone can share their personal details, hence be at the disposal to the entire globe. Ridiculous to say the least.

Your thoughts?

totally agree with you !! worst place to be online
I honestly think that Facebook is old, and will probably wither and die out in a few years. To me it's already withering. I say it'll be dead in about 2-3 years.
(06-27-2015, 11:38 AM)Cryptography Wrote: I honestly think that Facebook is old, and will probably wither and die out in a few years. To me it's already withering. I say it'll be dead in about 2-3 years.

even if it will be dead they already had lots of personal info !! + facebook is dead ? something else will just take its place
(06-27-2015, 02:12 PM)Luffy-_- Wrote: even if it will be dead they already had lots of personal info !! + facebook is dead ? something else will just take its place

I know, there are lots of new things coming up that could potentially take Facebook's place.
(06-27-2015, 11:38 AM)Cryptography Wrote: I honestly think that Facebook is old, and will probably wither and die out in a few years. To me it's already withering. I say it'll be dead in about 2-3 years.

mmmmh I don't think this is gonna happen so fast...
People love to have all eyes on them, till exhibitionism is not dead ,facebook will prosper again...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did you find GreySec? Insider 15 12,575 10-14-2020, 02:34 PM
Last Post: noiz
  where can I go to access content you can't post elsewhere? QMark 8 7,263 08-21-2020, 06:14 PM
Last Post: QMark
  What are you currently listening to? Vi-Sion 21 18,041 06-25-2020, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Insider
  Do you have a Gucci coat? LOSTINSAUCE 16 16,226 05-25-2020, 06:19 PM
Last Post: WendyMorris