Steam Gamers dump from 2012?
There was an old Steam dump from around 2012. Every copy i can find seems to be either encrypted or garbled. Anyone have the actual data?

Thanks
Again, do you plan on actually contributing to this community ? / Or are you just here to request and lurk for dumps. Alot of us on here have plenty of private dumps, but we don't just hand them over to people from skidforums, who have no interest whatsoever in actually teaching / learning / being of use.
(10-28-2017, 04:22 PM)Holmes Wrote: Again, do you plan on actually contributing to this community ? / Or are you just here to request and lurk for dumps. Alot of us on here have plenty of private dumps, but we don't just hand them over to people from skidforums, who have no interest whatsoever in actually teaching / learning / being of use.

I wasn't aware of this dump, do you know where can I find this db or where can I check if I have been pwned?
I can't see it on haveibeenpwned.com or find it with a google search...
(10-29-2017, 05:21 PM)enmafia2 Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 04:22 PM)Holmes Wrote: Again, do you plan on actually contributing to this community ? / Or are you just here to request and lurk for dumps. Alot of us on here have plenty of private dumps, but we don't just hand them over to people from skidforums, who have no interest whatsoever in actually teaching / learning / being of use.

I wasn't aware of this dump, do you know where can I find this db or where can I check if I have been pwned?

Probably just a combolist/dump of cracked accounts, which has been rumoured around. I wouldn't humour the guy anyway I don't think he's here to contribute to the community.
(10-29-2017, 08:11 PM)Holmes Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 05:21 PM)enmafia2 Wrote:

Probably just a combolist/dump of cracked accounts, which has been rumoured around. I wouldn't humour the guy anyway I don't think he's here to contribute to the community.

Yeah, sorry I don't know why I thought that you had the database. I am just interested in it for knowing if I have been pwned.
Anyways, I have 2-factor-authentication and I will change my password just in case it was cracked.
Have a nice day ^^