Solidity's UDEMY 100%-OFF Thread
Solidity's Free and 100%-OFF UDEMY Thread

[Image: logo-coral.svg]

I would like to share UDEMY discount codes, and courses which are currently free.
I get these now and then, and I will update this thread accordingly (instead of spamming this excellent forum with new threads).

You probably have the opinion that most of the courses here are shared everyday and everywhere and that this thread is of no value to you, that's true in a way, but the real value, especially for beginners is the added value of being able to communicate directly with the teacher in each course for quality support.

Here is the first one;

[Image: whmcs-logo-sm-inverse.png]

- What Will I Learn?
  • How To Setup Reseller Hosting
  • How To Setup WHMCS With Wordpress
  • How To Start Your Own Web Hosting Business Or Company

- Requirements
  • Some Knowledge Of Wordpress
- Description

WHMCS TUTORIAL With Wordpress
Welcome! In This Wordpress Tutorial, I Will Show You How to use the WHMCS App to create your own web hosting business from scratch!
The WHMCS platform is an automated platform that allows you to create your own web hosting company. People can come to your WordPress website, purchase a domain and hosting and also install WordPress. Many companies use this same platform like name hero and a2hosting. These same web hosting companies use the WHMCS platform because of the automation and ease of use. It's straightforward to use WHMCS to create your own web hosting business with WordPress.
You can run your reseller hosting business with the WHMCS platform. You can purchase reseller hosting with name hero, and in this video, I show you how you can automate your web hosting company with WordPress
If you want help with your WHMCS template, I recommend going to the following sites to get help and also add more decor to your website:
Fiverr
Freelancer
If you are looking to create your own web hosting company with WordPress, this is the best whmcs tutorial video available! You can set up your reseller hosting to make a complete web hosting business with WordPress and the WHMCS automated platform

- Who is the target audience?
  • Anyone Who Wants To Start a Company With WHMCS
  • Anyone Who Wants To Learn WHMCS Software With WordPress
Register Link: https://www.udemy.com/how-to-create-a-web-hosting-business-whmcs-tutorial/
Great thread man, I think it deserves a sticky if it gets updated periodically.
Thanks for the course, will definitely get into it. I have some sources for getting free courses like this one, sometimes they are good and sometimes not so much, but hey, it’s free so it’s worth a shot.

- enmafia2
I will look into the course, thank you!
Interesting share. I also have Udemy Webdeveloper course. I'll upload this soon.
Learning how to setup that stuff is difficult however beyond setup and server/license costs it's going to be difficult to start a web hosting company due to such a competitive market.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GreySec Social thread. Vector 163 117,895 06-11-2020, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Insider
  This is GreySec's 1000th thread Cypher 2 3,648 12-28-2016, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Vector
  Desktop thread chmod 4 4,163 08-01-2015, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Insider