ISO: OS AWAE PDF
Looking for offensive security advanced wireless attacks and exploitation material from the live course, all existing links are dead.
You're looking for Offensive Security AWE which I shared. Correct?

(12-02-2017, 08:27 PM)bobdabuilder Wrote: all existing links are dead.

Wrong.

Did you even try to read the thread? I'm sorry if I'm a bit condencending, but I get this all the time. People who never bother checking the Tor mirror.

I've clearly laid out my hidden service link in the thread for all the ebook. It's still up.

https://ytxmrc3pcbv5464e.onion

http://ytxmrc3pcbv5464e.onion/files/Info...20v%201.1/

If this is not what you're looking for. Then I can't help you.

Frankly these threads dissapoint me. Leechers, 0 post. Come in, ask for free stuff. And then go. I'll have to take a tougher stance for this. We aren't leakforums after all.

Information is free.Yes. I share what I have.

But that doesn't mean people can make threads asking for shit. This isn't a request forum. You give, and you take.
Also, there is literally a torrent link that provides all of Offensive Security stuff in a tarball.
(12-07-2017, 03:43 PM)onion Wrote: Also, there is literally a torrent link that provides all of Offensive Security stuff in a tarball.

Offensive security AWAE and AWE are two different courses for those who are not familiar.

AWAE: will give you OSWE (in person course only) https://www.offensive-security.com/infor...loitation/
AWE: will give you OSEE (in person course only) https://www.offensive-security.com/infor...loitation/
PWK: will give you OSCP
CTP: will give you OSCE
WIFU: will give you OSWP

Can you share the magnet link if it has AWAE ?
Do anyone have the VIDEOS for OSCE... PLEASE HELP ME OUT..
Looking for the AWAE/OSWE course materials if anyone has, its not in the torrent

https://www.offensive-security.com/infor...loitation/
AWAE is a pretty new course in terms of being offered online, it opened for public enrollment less than a month ago. I don't think you'll see a leak of it in the immediate future.

If there is a dump of it I wouldn't expect anything other than the PDF. The Videos from OffSec actually have your name and home address watermarked into them. There is a similar watermark on the PDFs but its much easier to remove.

I think the consequences of leaking stop a lot of people though, its one thing to risk losing my own certification, its another thing to risk having the company I work/worked for being blacklisted because of my actions. That of course isn't to say it doesn't happen, there is video for PWK/OSCP out there but the other certs are less likely to be purchased independently vs by an employer.

Once more people have taken it you might find the course materials leaked but I wouldn't hold my breath for it just yet.
(04-14-2019, 02:35 AM)dropzone Wrote: AWAE is a pretty new course in terms of being offered online, it opened for public enrollment less than a month ago. I don't think you'll see a leak of it in the immediate future.

If there is a dump of it I wouldn't expect anything other than the PDF. The Videos from OffSec actually have your name and home address watermarked into them. There is a similar watermark on the PDFs but its much easier to remove.

I think the consequences of leaking stop a lot of people though, its one thing to risk losing my own certification, its another thing to risk having the company I work/worked for being blacklisted because of my actions. That of course isn't to say it doesn't happen, there is video for PWK/OSCP out there but the other certs are less likely to be purchased independently vs by an employer.

Once more people have taken it you might find the course materials leaked but I wouldn't hold my breath for it just yet.

I hear you, but the AWE materials have been leaked already, and that too has always been part of their actual classes at blackhat (some poor dudes scanned in the actual course work). I know it exists, somewhere, will keep the search alive Big Grin
To be fair though, the leaked AWE is from 2009 (1.1) and 2010 (2.0). If you want AWE I have both of those.

The AWAE course has undergone a revamp, its not the same the old in person course (except from this last summer's black hat. So, its just had much less time to get leaked.

Though I'll admit I've found it odd that the handouts from the old AWAE haven't been leaked, I'm thinking it might be because they started watermarking the in-person handouts, but I actually have no idea.
Does anyone currently have OSCE vids they would like to share? I'm planning on taking OSCE, but can't afford it yet. Would love a torrent if someone would like to share Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GICSP SANS 410 Pdf & mp3 2018 syh4ck 0 3,963 04-13-2020, 10:31 AM
Last Post: syh4ck
  Sans 573 PDF and Machine Hellsing 1 4,798 05-23-2019, 09:39 AM
Last Post: esp82