XMPP.is The Best XMPP/Jabber Server!
I have really enjoyed running the server as a side project. Over the past few years I have put my blood, sweat and many many tears into developing XMPP.is *totally not exaggerated*

Please go give it a look! Lots more info on the site.

[Image: logo.png]

- No logs
- Secure infra
- Support for DNSSEC and PFS
- A+ TLS score
- Free as in freedom (runs on open source)
- All configs and scripts I wrote on GitHub
- Many domains... xmpp.is, .co, .cx, .xyz, .fi
- Lots of XEPs supported

I'm open to suggestions. If you use XMPP.is and enjoy it leave a comment Shy .
(12-11-2017, 04:24 AM)beard Wrote: Cheers!

One of the best XMPP/Jabber servers out their!
Highly recommended too.

there* Big Grin
Just registered on the website and checking out Pidgin.
I'll make a simple video for Registering on the website for an account and then adding the account to Pidgin if you'd like?
(12-30-2017, 09:14 PM)Lurxa Wrote: Just registered on the website and checking out Pidgin.
I'll make a simple video for Registering on the website for an account and then adding the account to Pidgin if you'd like?

If you want a @greysec.net xmpp address. Just hit me up. We use xmpp.is servers Smile
(12-31-2017, 01:55 AM)Insider Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 09:14 PM)Lurxa Wrote: Just registered on the website and checking out Pidgin.

If you want a @greysec.net xmpp address. Just hit me up. We use xmpp.is servers Smile

I'd appreciate it, I'll contact you via PM now.
Thanks for letting me know!  Smile
(12-31-2017, 02:59 AM)Lurxa Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 01:55 AM)Insider Wrote:

I'd appreciate it, I'll contact you via PM now.
Thanks for letting me know!  Smile

Be sure to add me on XMPP Smile
Are you planning to add more domains?
(05-17-2018, 04:04 PM)cute Wrote: Are you planning to add more domains?

I currently pay a lot for all the domains I have now. You can see them at https://xmpp.is/account/register/ if you weren't aware how many there were.