Discord Tags
Just wondering if anybody here know how to get tags? I was bored and started going through peoples tags and saw some people had Guest#1337

If you know please inform me how. My best guess is that they kept making accounts till they got it but that's 1 in 10,000.
I am not on Discord as far as i am aware...

Imagine that.
I doubt there's a method it has to be random
The numbers are chosen randomly. When you aim for a certain number, you can make a few thousand accounts with the same name and there's a chance that you will get the # you want unless it's already taken. You can check it by trying to invite the target account (eg. XYZ#0001), if it says that the invite has been sent, it means that it's not available. Otherwise, if you get an error, you can try to claim it.
To get the tag you want you have to change your username to someone else username with the same number repeatedly to change the tag to #1337
For example
My username is bob#2186
Another user is nyumaki#2186
If I change my name to nyumaki it will give me a new tag number so nyumaki#1337
The answer would be bots, but the recent update allows you to choose your discriminator if you pay for premium.
huh? I'm sure in 95% I saw that they included lately a new option, so you pay for some subscribtion and get a customized tag number of your choice. you're asking about how to get that without payments?
PS: got a mini heartattack when I saw my name on the post

By going to options in discord you can see "Discord Nitro" 
there you see you can choose your own tag number
You can use this repo to change your tag randomly per day - https://github.com/jaydenkieran/Turbo
Good luck
(01-11-2018, 04:46 PM)0day Wrote: Just wondering if anybody here know how to get tags? I was bored and started going through peoples tags and saw some people had Guest#1337

If you know please inform me how. My best guess is that they kept making accounts till they got it but that's 1 in 10,000.

Is that me???
(03-15-2018, 05:31 PM)abaykan Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 04:46 PM)0day Wrote: Just wondering if anybody here know how to get tags? I was bored and started going through peoples tags and saw some people had Guest#1337

Is that me???

Nah, it's MyBB code to display the reader's username.
Code:
[username]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hacking discord jak3p 3 5,280 08-26-2021, 01:20 AM
Last Post: printers