Peace2 Insider...
@Insider
ill be hooking you up with some exclusive code/malware and freshly leaked top notch guides from various forums/markets...
@GSForum....
Step it up!
You all need to stop that dick-riding shit on the comments and actually POST your fucking work, thousands of views but under 10 fucking reponses..
Insider should really beef up the Users policy... "No contribution within 24 hours of sign up ban"
Like i said ill be hooking him up with some quality shit so i know it will bring in crowds of hackers blackhat and whitehat(pussiez)....
btw for those of you confused, blackhats run shit....whitehats are everywhere, it takes originality and wits to make a living being behind a keyboard....all of you wasting your time better get good at this shit fast other wise youve successfully wasted sooo much time being a fucking forum queen like vector...psshhhhh what a waste of skill...
im sure hell have something to say, but he wont do so directly to me ->> dyst0pia@exploit.im
if any of you kids want to buy some exploit.in malware go ahead and hit m up on my jabber, as im sure you all have alot of growing up to do before you can join a forum like exploit.in....youll need a translator and some fucking skill kidzzzzzz.....

see ya around, and good luck in life...make that fucking money kidz!

Fuck Every One
I am going to leave this post for public debate, but this is a very immature post and poorly reflects on you and GreySec as a community. I am going to refer you to some posting guidelines of ours to remind you that we believe in good quality discussion here at GreySec:
  • "Act maturely, even if you're not. We will all benefit. It is suggested that you at least have the maturity of a 16 year old, even if you're younger try to act like one.
  • Try to not be an ass, we all know how easy it is to be one.
  • Be open-minded, arrogance and elitism is discouraged here."
  • Rules and guidelines: https://greysec.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=8
I don't know what your issue with Vector is, but keep that personal and off-site. It looks bad on GreySec when we have posts like this. No disrespect to you personally, but we don't want to hear your highschool drama, and nor do the 100s of people who will end up viewing this thread.

As for your 1337 priv8 malwarez dbz fullz from Hellz Forums, our administration is not interested in engaging in illegal activity in the interest of our user base.

Get off your high horse. If you want to contribute to GreySec, make a real suggestion post under the proper forum section, and we can have a proper public discussion amongst the community.
(01-13-2018, 04:50 PM)Cypher Wrote: I am going to leave this post for public debate, but this is a very immature post and poorly reflects on you and GreySec as a community. I am going to refer you to some posting guidelines of ours to remind you that we believe in good quality discussion here at GreySec:
  • "Act maturely, even if you're not. We will all benefit. It is suggested that you at least have the maturity of a 16 year old, even if you're younger try to act like one.
  • Try to not be an ass, we all know how easy it is to be one.
  • Be open-minded, arrogance and elitism is discouraged here."
  • Rules and guidelines: https://greysec.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=8
I don't know what your issue with Vector is, but keep that personal and off-site. It looks bad on GreySec when we have posts like this. No disrespect to you personally, but we don't want to hear your highschool drama, and nor do the 100s of people who will end up viewing this thread.

As for your 1337 priv8 malwarez dbz fullz from Hellz Forums, our administration is not interested in engaging in illegal activity in the interest of our user base.

Get off your high horse. If you want to contribute to GreySec, make a real suggestion post under the proper forum section, and we can have a proper public discussion amongst the community.

what are your skills cypher?
lets here youre exp....
(01-13-2018, 05:20 PM)blahblahblah Wrote: what are your skills cypher?
lets here youre exp....

Mostly IT, OSINT, and networking. I also enjoy writing about privacy, anonymity, and general security. I am working towards a career in InfoSec.
Besides that, I am pretty strong with handling communications, relations, and career building - some things that you may want to take my advice on.

Do you want my resume and CV, too?
(01-13-2018, 05:40 PM)Cypher Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 05:20 PM)blahblahblah Wrote: what are your skills cypher?
lets here youre exp....

Mostly IT, OSINT, and networking. I also enjoy writing about privacy, anonymity, and general security. I am working towards a career in InfoSec.
Besides that, I am pretty strong with handling communications, relations, and career building - some things that you may want to take my advice on.

Do you want my resume and CV, too?

Now now, cypher... #Do you want my resume and CV, too?# <--- your sarcasm is amusing, should it become offensive and I wont hold back.
As far as your the skills youve mentioned, why not post your work? MAYBE then we can think about taking some of your advice....
First off, sharing PMs is not allowed. Second, you know are well aware that you are not allowed to sell/conduct marketplace activity here. This is the second time I tell you this.

I'm not sure what has happend here or why you are so aggrivated. It's pretty obvious this beef is between you and vector. Keep it that way.

I think you need to grow up. You're generalizing the whole forum based on your experience with Vector. There's plenty of good folks here, and not all of us are "kidz" as you say.

But believe me, I understand your frustration about the thread views versus the reply ratio. But I think you're going around this the wrong way. These views are not necessarily from our members. Just take a quick glance at online.php? See that? 760 Guests. That's just how it is.

I think that banning people who do not contribute... you're simply going this the wrong way. That will be counterproductive. Look, what do you think happends when I force guests to sign up? Then I'll be forcing people who don't want to be a part of our forum, to be exactly that. And I don't want that. I'd rather have a bunch of guests lurk as they wish, and instead welcome people who want to be a member with open arms. Instead of forcing them to post and sign up and gunpoint.

What we need is: Rewards. Not punishment.

This is not on our members, not on our guests. It is on me, my forum is my responsibility of course. So I'm the one who you should be insulting. But of course, you already have. To insult my forum and my users in which I have so much pride and faith in is to insult me. I have to say buddy, I'm kind of dissapointed in you right now.

Look, let me tell you something. This is not your average "priv8" forum with leaks and shit. I could care less about that. But of course! Yes I appericiate people who are those kinds of stuff here. But that is not the true content which I value.

When I say "contribution" I don't mean the latest private DB from exploit.in, or the newest alpha botnet panel from Hell forums. Any person with half a brain could just sleep their way in to forums by leaking from other forums.

When I say contribtion, I mean. Pure Original content, made by the hands of you, yourself. Take a look around and you'll find plenty of these people. Although everyone may not be very active, and you may not get many replies as you say. But I don't care about numbers, I don't care about quantity. What matters to me is quality.

And that's why you see, I am so proud over this forum and my members. Of course, I can always do better, and that is exactly what I'm trying to do every day. I appericiate your feedback on this forum, but you know. You could have gone about it in a more respectful way.

(01-13-2018, 12:04 PM)blahblahblah Wrote: what are your skills cypher?
lets here youre exp....

In any way, shape or form. Why does this matter? This is irrellevant. I could be a newb with batch and still I could make a point on this thread.

The very last thing I think I would need to remind you of here. You are not above anyone, you are not above me, you are not above Cypher and you are not above the rest of the forum. And the same applies to everyone else here, Cypher is not above you either. This isn't a dick-size contest of who's got the best skills. This forum is based on the mutual relationship of people who want to share and discuss informationsecurity. Wether that would be a script kiddies looking to get in for real, a neophyte who's never used a computer or someone as more skilled as you. All is welcome within certain limits.

We are all equals as members. What decides my perception and judgement of you is not your skills or the amount of leaks you can post here. The only thing that matters to me is what you post. What you say is the thing that decides how I think of you.

So let me make this very loud and clear. If you are here to lambaste me and everyone else with arrogance and elitist traits, to look down on us. Then you are not welcome here. You should move on.

But the question is, are you here for that purpose? That's up to you, my friend.
Wew, i thought you'd never leave. You know i was just being polite to you right? I thought, "Oh yeah, a 'hacker' that can't code, well i'll just be nice for now". Nobody has time to write your tooling for you. Put in the work and make shit happen on your own.

I get that you're 14 and i get that it pisses you off when people don't do what you want. But it's time to grow up faggot.
@vector

I've had exploitation down years ago when we first spoke.
With all your code you WONT master that skill. In my books that makes you
as useful as a $30.00 whitehat tutorial you find on ANY forum....
for fucks sake you havent posted ONE exploitation method in the years youve been active here...
Here's less then 10 Min ago for the viewers to see what REAL code accomplishes..

Code:
sqlmap identified the following injection point(s) with a total of 13 HTTP(s) requests:
---
Parameter: ##### (GET)
    Type: boolean-based blind
    Title: OR boolean-based blind - WHERE or HAVING clause
    Payload: #CENSORED#
---
back-end DBMS: Oracle
banner:    None
current user:    None
current schema (equivalent to database on Oracle):    None
hostname:    None
current user is DBA:    True

As for the Tool I coded, It's an Automated sqli Injector.
Anyone who wants a copy hit me up on jabber....
[Screenshot]
https://www.xup.in/dl,49717688/666.png/

Code:
echo -e "${yellow}${bold}Usage : ./dorkExploiter.sh <categories.lst> <output>"
echo -e "${bold}Example.lst -> https://pastebin.com/iuR49YE9"
thats the usage portion...

simply add a single word per line and it generates dorks for it+ exploits what it finds...10 minutes into it
and i got godaddy Wink
take notes chump <--- @my #1 fan vector

@GS
more proofs...
http://xup.in/dl,17186773
(01-15-2018, 03:52 PM)blahblahblah Wrote: -snip-

I don’t want to talk shit about you or anyone else, but I think you should stop with those subtle attacks.
I’m sorry if you felt insulted by someone of this forum, but I can tell that their intentions weren’t bad.
I really think you are a knowledgeable user, you have so much potential! But your manners aren’t really that good.

I personally appreciate someone who is friendly and is trying to learn way more than someone who’s being pedantic.
Please, reconsider your attitude.
I’m going to close this thread, because I’m my opinion there is no point in continuing this argument.

Have a nice day and see you around  Big Grin