I have a serious problem
I now need to take two classes per semester due to health purposes but I'm allowed to do anything else besides work that I actually want to do. It's a very complicated reason why, so here's a link to a thread I made in another forum giving the background:

[Image: IMG_0140.png]
[Image: IMG_0141.png]
[Image: IMG_0142.png]

That explains the background. Basically that prediction came true. Now I need to deal with it. I csn do as much on my own as I want. It's stuff where a grade is involved that I shouldn't do too much of for a few years. Jobs may also be out. I can absolutely spend time learning IT so I am working on my IT certs right now and accelerating through them QUICK. Is that a good resolution? What else should I do?
Post a screenshot of the thread rather than linking to it? I closed my hackforums account a while back and don't plan on returning.
(01-22-2018, 05:30 AM)lunorian Wrote: Post a screenshot of the thread rather than linking to it? I closed my hackforums account a while back and don't plan on returning.

Just did for ya.
(01-22-2018, 06:01 AM)fogbright Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 05:30 AM)lunorian Wrote: Post a screenshot of the thread rather than linking to it? I closed my hackforums account a while back and don't plan on returning.

Just did for ya.

Thank you. So here's my thoughts on things, I speak from the perspective of having an anxiety disorder. Disabilities
(yes mental health issues are just like any other disability just less visible most mental health issues don't require a wheelchair Tongue ) make things like work and school a lot harder. Your best option is to just take things slowly. You will likely graduate later but what's the rush? You said your parents don't have an issue covering costs for you so why worry?
Wow - that's a lot of personal detail.

It is clear that you over-think and over-analyze situations on a constant basis. If you're anything like me, you constantly analyze every possible path of life you could take. This can be really stressful. When I find myself doing this, I like to take a piece of paper, and write down every possible scenario, and the pros and cons of each scenario. Then I use logical deduction to decide what to do next.

If it makes you feel any better, it may take me a little longer to do school, too. Either that, or I'll drop out and work. So, you're not alone. School is more challenging for some than others.

Since you have a lot of free time, I think you should dedicate that to self-development and learning. Learn a programming language, learn the foundation of networking, learn something new, work on resume-worthy projects. Spend some time figuring out how you can get an internship, too; you're in school for a job, after all.
(01-22-2018, 04:05 PM)Cypher Wrote: Wow - that's a lot of personal detail.

It is clear that you over-think and over-analyze situations on a constant basis. If you're anything like me, you constantly analyze every possible path of life you could take. This can be really stressful. When I find myself doing this, I like to take a piece of paper, and write down every possible scenario, and the pros and cons of each scenario. Then I use logical deduction to decide what to do next.

If it makes you feel any better, it may take me a little longer to do school, too. Either that, or I'll drop out and work. So, you're not alone. School is more challenging for some than others.

Since you have a lot of free time, I think you should dedicate that to self-development and learning. Learn a programming language, learn the foundation of networking, learn something new, work on resume-worthy projects. Spend some time figuring out how you can get an internship, too; you're in school for a job, after all.

I agree. I'm probably going to spend the time on computer networking for now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have a Gucci coat? LOSTINSAUCE 16 9,059 05-25-2020, 06:19 PM
Last Post: WendyMorris
  Why do bug bounty hunters on average have more skill? QMark 3 5,132 08-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Last Post: hworth
  QMark Account Problem: Lost Email ghostheadx5 1 3,016 05-02-2018, 09:05 AM
Last Post: enmafia2
  sections I think we should have even if probably no one agrees with me QMark 2 3,651 02-10-2018, 12:08 AM
Last Post: MuddyBucket