We should add in some more subforums
(01-30-2018, 12:10 AM)Cypher Wrote: Sorry, but not a chance.

Why? What's the big deal?
(01-30-2018, 12:14 AM)fogbright Wrote:

Why? What's the big deal? Can you let me in on the secret?

Doxing is toxic for these communities, it's also a huge liability.
By allowing doxing activity, we would basically be encouraging it which would damage our own community, and result in rule violations.

There is no doubt that we would have issues with rules being violated.

"1.1 - Harrasment: We're against all harrassment on our members, such actions is not tollerable here. This can be doxing of a certain member, leaking information about someone and that includes private messages. You may now show the content of a private message unless told so by staff. Racism, Nazism and repeated verbal abuse against a certain member can be counted as harrasment, thus not allowed. "

"1.9.1 - Harmful content: Harming our members is not allow, linking to malware and viruses with the intention of harming or infecting our members is not allowed. This is not only limited to linking but also includes sending malware or dumping/linking a member dox onsite or irc."

"[Hacking/Cracking/Doxing.. etc] requests, we are not your personal army. Don't ask us to do your dirty work for us. Do not hire anyone, selling and buying things is disallowed. If you can't do it yourself. It's very simple, get out or learn it yourself. We don't care if your girlfriend is cheating or if your facebook account has been hijacked by somalian pirates trying to extort your grand parents, do not ask us to do shit for you. However you may ask for advice and such, but please conduct your own research before asking a question."
(01-30-2018, 12:18 AM)Cypher Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 12:14 AM)fogbright Wrote:

Why? What's the big deal? Can you let me in on the secret?

Doxing is toxic for these communities, it's also a huge liability.
By allowing doxing activity, we would basically be encouraging it which would damage our own community, and result in rule violations.

There is no doubt that we would have issues with rules being violated, too.

"1.1 - Harrasment: We're against all harrassment on our members, such actions is not tollerable here. This can be doxing of a certain member, leaking information about someone and that includes private messages. You may now show the content of a private message unless told so by staff. Racism, Nazism and repeated verbal abuse against a certain member can be counted as harrasment, thus not allowed. "

"1.9.1 - Harmful content: Harming our members is not allow, linking to malware and viruses with the intention of harming or infecting our members is not allowed. This is not only limited to linking but also includes sending malware or dumping/linking a member dox onsite or irc."

"[Hacking/Cracking/Doxing.. etc] requests, we are not your personal army. Don't ask us to do your dirty work for us. Do not hire anyone, selling and buying things is disallowed. If you can't do it yourself. It's very simple, get out or learn it yourself. We don't care if your girlfriend is cheating or if your facebook account has been hijacked by somalian pirates trying to extort your grand parents, do not ask us to do shit for you. However you may ask for advice and such, but please conduct your own research before asking a question."

You know something that's actually a good reason.

I agree.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do bug bounty hunters on average have more skill? QMark 3 5,209 08-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Last Post: hworth
  sections I think we should have even if probably no one agrees with me QMark 2 3,729 02-10-2018, 12:08 AM
Last Post: MuddyBucket
  Hello, I need some direction! Justcus 2 4,317 12-20-2017, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Justcus
  I wish this forum was more active. Vector 13 7,212 08-14-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: MuddyBucket