is this a realistic and/or good plan to learn programming?
So here's my plan:

Before I start programming I need to complete my certifications, but I have a lot of free time due to having two classes so here's my plan once I earn my certifications.

I'm hoping to join the school's web dev club on top of comp sec club to learn to make websites with HTML, CSS, JS, and PHP. I could then learn the rest of wen dev along with that and then learn to hack websites.

After I do that, I'm thinking of using the Django framework for python and Scapy for web development and networking and hacking. I would first learn different web languages like HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, etc. then transition to using python for web dev, hacking, or networking. I can use Scapy to hack and program networks and Django to complement my web dev skills.

This could be done in two to three years right?

Good idea for someone who takes two classes per semester?
(02-01-2018, 02:45 AM)fogbright Wrote: This could be done in two to three years right?

Good idea for someone who takes two classes per semester?

Start and stop making those questions, don't contemplate it.
Just start, if you don't start I can asure you that you will never know.
Best way to learn how to program is to just do it. Learn everything you can about everything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what are the three most effective programming languages for hacking in your view? QMark 18 5,632 08-15-2020, 03:31 AM
Last Post: QMark
  programming books thunder 0 2,089 04-25-2019, 11:28 PM
Last Post: thunder
  Which programming language is good for my need Maxpatricos 2 4,942 09-25-2018, 03:09 PM
Last Post: enmafia2
  Programming from the Ground Up Insider 2 6,651 07-29-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Insider