got me dem bourbon honey mustard chicken wings
For those of you who haven't tried it, go to Buffalo Wild Wings and order bourbon honey mustard chicken breast wings. It will make you happy. Remember to burn 400 calories before and diet that day as you wil gain weight if you don't at least if you get a large portion. Really good!
I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think anyone here cares about Buffalo Wild Wings.
(02-02-2018, 08:57 PM)Cypher Wrote: I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think anyone here cares about Buffalo Wild Wings.

Are you saying this is an inappropriate thread? Am I violating anything?
(02-03-2018, 12:53 AM)fogbright Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 08:57 PM)Cypher Wrote: I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think anyone here cares about Buffalo Wild Wings.

No, it's more a question of 'Why did this person make a thread on an InfoSec board about... chicken wings?'  Huh
(02-03-2018, 02:13 AM)hworth Wrote:

No, it's more a question of 'Why did this person make a thread on an InfoSec board about... chicken wings?'  Huh

Ok cool so I'm good.

You aren't violating anything. It was my personal opinion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought miscellaneous section included off-topic stuff. I thought off topic meant if I wanted to make a post about what I want to write on the whiteboard somewhere or asking whether I should eat pizza or ice cream would not matter because the section includes "off-topic" subjects.

I didn't think my question was that weird.

I think Off-Topic should get its own forum and it should have its own miscellaneous subsection but also have several other categories, including food. Not now, but I'll bet when the forum grows and becomes more diverse they'll be demand for it.
(02-03-2018, 08:40 AM)fogbright Wrote: [ snipped ]

I think Off-Topic should get its own forum and it should have its own miscellaneous subsection but also have several other categories, including food. Not now, but I'll bet when the forum grows and becomes more diverse they'll be demand for it.

You are missing the point.

This is the off-topic forum, and this post is allowed. However, this is an InfoSec forum, not a food forum. Just because you can post something doesn't mean you should.

Your low-quality posting habits are getting on my nerves - not at a moderator level, but at a personal level. We pride ourself on maintaining a high-quality security forum, and lately, the post feed has been filled with essentially your shitposting.

Look around you, look at the atmosphere. Research before asking questions. Check if things are already in place before making suggestions. Do something, don't just ramble about your plans to do something productive.

If you want to post low-quality stuff, then I recommend that you spend some more time over at https://hackforums.net/ then bring your real InfoSec posts here.
(EDIT: Actually, Vector is right. Spend some time in the Social Thread that he mentioned.)
Yes, you are correct. This section is open to everything. Just know that your posts are not counted in this section.

Threads like these are fine, but IMO probably more appropriate to post it in the GS Social thread :p https://greysec.net/showthread.php?tid=1459 Although hard to see why many people would care much or give you some feedback. It's just how it is, not many people bring in their life here due to OPSEC and other reasons.

Personally hehe. I can't say much either. I don't have buffalo wings in my country but good for you man.

Edit: Cypher, Ditto. Well said.
*Something something company line*

Like insider said though we gotchu in the Social Thread. We'll talk of chicken wings and even tenders should you like, just come over to the thread where that kind of stuff is usually discussed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google's captcha's got the weed overfl0wN 8 5,388 01-11-2017, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Insider
  got bored don't hate :/ Hatsune Miku 4 4,254 07-30-2015, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Hatsune Miku
  Got an @live.com Email :P Cryptography 1 3,395 06-27-2015, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Cryptography