What does Social Network Ninja mean?
I've seen some organization looking for a "Social Network Ninja"
the requirements include both architecture programming, social network structure, programming in java, NET programming, and Data analysis.. 
Seems like a lot of requirements.. so I would like to know what's this all about? 
maybe somebody knows
My insight is that they are looking for a candidate who is capable/well versed in all of those skills.
(02-04-2018, 05:06 PM)stealth Wrote: My insight is that they are looking for a candidate who is capable/well versed in all of those skills.

ok, but what do you think you actually do with this profession? you don't go around social media throwing stars at profiles
Perhaps they're looking for an engineer to fill some position in a social media venture they intend to embark on?
(02-04-2018, 07:14 PM)miker2808 Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 05:06 PM)stealth Wrote: My insight is that they are looking for a candidate who is capable/well versed in all of those skills.

ok, but what do you think you actually do with this profession? you don't go around social media throwing stars at profiles

I don't think that's really significant although you're welcome to ask the recruiter.
(02-05-2018, 03:52 AM)stealth Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 07:14 PM)miker2808 Wrote:

I don't think that's really significant although you're welcome to ask the recruiter.

oh... compared to me then I guess..
Judging by the title. I'd think it was some sort of SEO job. But that's an odd list of requirements. But judging from it, I guess it has something to do with analytics.

You should probably ask the employer/recruiter for more details if it doesn't tell you anything in the application offer.
(02-05-2018, 03:07 PM)Insider Wrote: Judging by the title. I'd think it was some sort of SEO job. But that's an odd list of requirements. But judging from it, I guess it has something to do with analytics.

You should probably ask the employer/recruiter for more details if it doesn't tell you anything in the application offer.

doubt they will tell me anything, weird requirements (in my opinion) 
but this company.. is a security agency.. funded.. by the goverment.. with high levels of confidentiallity.. so you got to pass the interview and exams to get info about it..
once I was invited to something like it.. but for mechanical engineering (cuz, thats what I study) didn't tell me much.. just that you work.. (literally.. all I know is how many hours a day I would work there) 
but couldn't continue because the army pays my tuition fee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to get Telnet working on this network? QMark 16 1,861 07-02-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: QMark
  GreySec Social thread. Vector 163 127,126 06-11-2020, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Insider
  Does anyone know of a book on social media hacking? QMark 2 4,333 07-27-2018, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Insider
  does anyone here think marijuana is good for you? QMark 3 4,559 01-27-2018, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Vector