Work or School?
Are most of you still in school/university? Or have some of you now ventured out into the working world and are older than most of the teenagers I tend to see roaming these sorts of forums ;P
It's been 12 years, or something like that, since I left my formal education. Doesn't mean I have stopped finding new things to learn.
I'm pretty sure a lot of the people here are real grown-ups.
I am part of the work force myself, and as far as I can tell as EnigmaCookie said most of the posters on this forum seem to be the same.
(03-25-2018, 06:49 PM)ashen Wrote: I am part of the work force myself, and as far as I can tell as EnigmaCookie said most of the posters on this forum seem to be the same.

Unless of course we are all practising such excellent opsec that we are simply impersonating older people, adding an extra layer of separation between our actual identity & habits.
(03-25-2018, 05:59 PM)EnigmaCookie Wrote: I'm pretty sure a lot of the people here are real grown-ups.

This. GreySec tends to strike me as a more mature hacker forum. For example, I am yet to have a forum member come to me and tell me that they are 16 (nothing wrong with that, I was learning this stuff at that age too!)

Personally, I am a bit of both. I study at a University, and I also engage with cybersecurity communities on a more 'professional' level.
The day you stop learning is the day you need to find a different job.
Especially with cyber security as it's always evolving.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why don't internal networks work like this? QMark 1 3,357 04-18-2018, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Brandonwheel