The worst month of my life
I had a horrible two months. I got a bad batch of MEDs. My doctor decided my old ones didn't fucking work finally. I was vomiting from withdrawal symptoms for a few weeks. I got pulled out of school for the semester. I haven't been able to work on networking or do anything. I'm on a new MED that will take a few weeks to build up. Until it builds up, I will not be able to focus on any networking or serious work. I have been talking to myself for weeks and lying in bed for weeks. What advice would you give someone like me?
I can't really give you any advice as I've never been in a situation like that. But the way I see it; done is done so there's no reason to fret about it. Your well being is more important that focusing on any of your work, I'm sure your teachers/co-workers will understand.

Hang in there and keep fighting. Take some rest and take it slow. If you really want to keep working, I suppose you can try small bits and parts at home and see how much you can focus on. Test the limits.

Edit: Also. Maybe you should change doctor? Damn dude.
(04-30-2018, 10:10 PM)Insider Wrote: I can't really give you any advice as I've never been in a situation like that. But the way I see it; done is done so there's no reason to fret about it. Your well being is more important that focusing on any of your work, I'm sure your teachers/co-workers will understand.

Hang in there and keep fighting. Take some rest and take it slow. If you really want to keep working, I suppose you can try small bits and parts at home and see how much you can focus on. Test the limits.

Edit: Also. Maybe you should change doctor? Damn dude.

no he’s credibly among the best in California. I just have a combo of autism and a strange misunderstood set of psychoactive symptoms that are similar but different from schizophrenia

My new MEDs are making me a lot better. They are just taking a long time to kick in. He’s raising the dose slowly.

I should be better in a few weeks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn $20 - $60 a month Mr.Masked 12 7,342 11-28-2015, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Insider